• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Holt's Little Havana Overruns

TampaSupremo

Hellbent for Glory-land
For some reason, I just received the March Holt's catalog two days ago (not sure how that happened). Now, outdated or not, I'm still gonna look at it. Anyway, I saw a listing for Little Havana Overruns. I did a search and found they are made by Pepin. Has anyone tried these? Are they worth the 25/$40? They are apparently sold out because they are not listed on the website so I couldn't try them even if I wanted to.

Thanks,

TampaSupremo

Outstanding cigars and one of his better blends IMO, especially the first batch (version I, very spicy). These sell out in a couple days and the first batch came in many sizes and two wrappers (Connecticut and Corojo, 25 to a bundle). The second batch/version II came in only one size and one wrapper (torpedo and Corojo, 20 to a bundle).

Both batches were/are excellent, but the first, particularly the Corona Gorda Corojo and Robusto Connecticut, are classics. I've bought about 30 bundles.

Outstanding cigars and one of his better blends IMO, especially the first batch (version I, very spicy). These sell out in a couple days and the first batch came in many sizes and two wrappers (Connecticut and Corojo, 25 to a bundle). The second batch/version II came in only one size and one wrapper (torpedo and Corojo, 20 to a bundle).

Both batches were/are excellent, but the first, particularly the Corona Gorda Corojo and Robusto Connecticut, are classics. I've bought about 30 bundles.

Thirty! Wow. I couldnt even get one. Now I know why :p