• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

holy poop

thejollyco

The Jolly Company
Seriously, who are you people?
I"m currently looking at the users active within the last 20 mins, and the only people i remember are like lucasbuck, google.com :D, moki, samclemmons, and lumburg (LUMPY!!!!).

Who the heck are the rest of you guys?????

Wow so much as changed again. I'm back in college now, at SUNY Potsdam for a semester, then back to purdue again. So, i'm away from the folks, and free to linger around here again.

Just saying hi again. I hope to get back into cigars, since i gave away my humidor (i had 2 cigars left), and now i need to get another one, and then to buy some cigars. However, i'm gonna get a box of monte #4's, so i won't have much money left.

Speaking of which, can anyone direct me towards Samguss? He still kind of owes me....

JOLLY AWAITING YOUR RESPONSES!!!!!

Sam hasn't been on in ages, maybe CC has his address. I think you have a long row to hoe there.

AVB is here!
yay!!!!

yeah, i got him a box of monte #2's and partagas d's a while ago. Was short on cash, and i had a soft spot in my heart for old fogs.

Well, hopefully i can still get into contact with him.

cc, pm me sam's contact stuff???

yay! people i know are here. i'm still around. school still sucks, and i'm living thru it and what nots. I'm also tired, and bored. Basically the usual, but in a different location.

I also found out i have ADD and diabetes.... yeah.

thejollyco said:
cc, pm me sam's contact stuff???

yay! people i know are here. i'm still around. school still sucks, and i'm living thru it and what nots. I'm also tired, and bored. Basically the usual, but in a different location.

I also found out i have ADD and diabetes.... yeah.
[snapback]219033[/snapback]​

I hope you didn't PAY for the ADD diagnosis, I figured that one out all on my own... :laugh: :sign: Hell, I would have only charged you a couple of cigars :laugh:

Good to see you back jolly!!! :thumbs:

Welcome back Jolly! I miss your posts.

Irishman? I thought Chinaman??? :D

Welcome back from one of those guys you don't know. :thumbs:

Rod said:
Welcome back Jolly! I miss your posts.

Irishman? I thought Chinaman??? :D
[snapback]219041[/snapback]​

WOW :0

Now you KNOW you've "made it" jolly when the Prime Minister himself gives you a "welcome back" :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Rod's a heck of a lot busier than me so I've got too much time on my hands and now you guys have to suffer :laugh:

Welcome back theJollyCo, but if you try to push your free iPod deal, we'll have to stab you in the neck. :whistling: ;)

well now miles, i actually got that dealie. I was desperate for an ipod, i made it my life's goal. NOw that i've completed a lifetime's worth of work, i guess it's time for me to achieve something else.

Dude, cc, you would not believe the pains and hoops i went through to get what i needed. seriously. by teh way, i like ritalin.

So, any hot girls join? I remember seeing maduro mistress around the last time i was here. Dawn seems to be commin back, not to mention she periodiocially im's me on aim. Isn't there another character like me on this whole board?

Hi mistah admin rod!!!!! I'm back and hooked again on this addicting site. I see you made some cool updates! :thumbs: I guess i'll have to poke my snub irish nose around and whatnots.

WHO"S CRAZY ENOUGH TO TAKEY ON THE JOLLY????

Wow, he's really hyper! Make sure u ask for forgiveness, Selling your humi is a sin.
Welcome Back.

Well hello there Mr. Jolly. Welcome back from another newb :thumbs:

heh, i gave my humi away.
it could hold like 120 cigars.
I like to give things away rather than sell em. I feel dirty whenever i sell things. Unfortunatly for you guys, i'm poor at the moment, or i'd pick the best newbie of the bunch and demolish you with my knife.

Welcome back Jolly....

I think you need to share your adage with all the noobs :thumbs: