• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

holy poop

Well, holy sh*t... it's jolly. What's up, you crazy neck stabbing rat bastard?

Musta been just the bait needed to get Gunpowder back, too. Not to mention you, Mr. Phish, it's been a long time!!

Welcome back all 3 of ya!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

(However, if I had horse, I'd be nervous......)

Wow
nice to see you guys again
stick around for a while :D

Bill

psyktek said:
Musta been just the bait needed to get Gunpowder back, too. Not to mention you, Mr. Phish, it's been a long time!!

Welcome back all 3 of ya!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

(However, if I had horse, I'd be nervous......)
[snapback]219197[/snapback]​

I am in and out once in awhile but the wife was recently diagnosed with terminal cancer in May/June at age 37...She made it to 38 today. Don't feel like smoking much but acceptance has been a long journey.

Gunpowder....sorry to hear about your wife....thoughts and prayers are with you.

Jolly: Welcome back to CP from someone else you don't know....I am blessed with ADD as well...ain't it grand?!?! Nice to know other people out there who can't hold onto the same thought for more than a minute! ;)

HORRAY!!!!!!!
I get me the loves i need to survive for another couple of weeks.

VEWY! You asian. What's going on dude. You know, sam still hasn't paid. agh! i think you're like the only one of like 2 who knows about what happened.

Nice to see gp again! Sorry to hear about your wife. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

thejollyco said:
VEWY! You asian. What's going on dude. You know, sam still hasn't paid. agh! i think you're like the only one of like 2 who knows about what happened.
Can't believe this is still outstanding... this needs to get resolved. Unfortunately, Sam hasn't been around in months. Nevertheless, you need to get paid. How much was it again?

box of monte 2's box of partagas series d's and 5 of siglo 3's.
i have no idea the price of it all. too lazy to figure it out.

you know i had a dicussion with my friends sort of recently, and they've determined that i'm too nice, and way too easy going. Must be the lexapro kickin in agian.

If i do get the money back, that'd be great cause like i could use it at school. Well, i'd use it to buy cigars to start a collection again. If not, well, i guess i can't do any more favours for sam again. He's had a hard time and i feel sorry for the dude.

Holy crap it's Jolly :0
Good to see you around again :thumbs:

You've got a lot of catching up to do so get to it.

hey gator! haven't seen you for a while either.

yeah, i'm trying. i mean, holy crap, how much drama can a board have?????

heh, i finally realized where that came from.
glad to see you again styx

*edit*
THE DONGER NEEDS FOOD!

Hi Jolly, I am relatively new here (still a newbe).
Glad to meet you

somewhat new here, but used to frequent a wildcat BBS back in 94. :whistling:

thejollyco said:
heh, i finally realized where that came from.
glad to see you again styx

*edit*
THE DONGER NEEDS FOOD!
[snapback]220028[/snapback]​

Right On!!!!!! :thumbs:

junkman_56 said:
Hi Jolly, I am relatively new here (still a newbe).
Glad to meet you
[snapback]220030[/snapback]​

On the contrary, once you get to know him you be sorry you ever said that :laugh:

:sign: :sign:

thejollyco said:
heh, i gave my humi away.
it could hold like 120 cigars.
I like to give things away rather than sell em. I feel dirty whenever i sell things. Unfortunatly for you guys, i'm poor at the moment, or i'd pick the best newbie of the bunch and demolish you with my knife.
[snapback]219166[/snapback]​

Though I don't know ya Jolly, I recently got a free 25 count desk humi. LMK if ya need it! Welcome back. :D

heh, YOU DON"T KNOOOOOOOW MEEE

I"M NOT INSANE... yet. just you wait and see.

mistah kayaking boy, you like kayaking, eh? :D
I used to kayak every summer. it was fun. i would appreciate a humi, well, but only if you really want to. i don't know what i could offer in return... I could send you a pair of my boxers :D

but uh yeah, i'd feel bad if i couldn't really repay you in some way. if you want, we can try to work out a deal, as long as i don't get nekked.