• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"Home from Iraq, Been a While" Cigar Pass

I'll take a closer look at the PAM; maybe it just didn't look right wrapped in cello....I'll let you know what I figure out.

RLinNH said:
UnwrAP it, smoke it, and let us know what you think. ;)
[snapback]181137[/snapback]​

Don't ya just love the mellow attitude of our dear host :love: :love:

Drama free = :D :D

Gotta love it!

BD - you get your takes yet?

Hope all is well everyone!

Here are my P/T's

Put's / Take's
Partagas Series D No. 4 (Dic 04) / Ramon Allones - Specially Selected (Nov 04)
Romeo and Julieta Cedro de Luxe No. 3 (Dic 04) / Bolivar Petite Corona (???)
CAO Brazilia Samba / Rockey Patel The Edge Torpedo
Don Lino Africa Duma / Arturo Fuente Short Story

Let me know what you guys think of these...

Well, someone needs to check there mail... :sign:

I did, and I found 4 Opus Super Belis, 1 Partagas Ragale from 95, and an 8-5-8 Rosado. So, go check your mail everyone!!! :thumbs:

My takes received in the mail today. Thanks Patrick & thanks for the pass Ron!

Robert :thumbs:

OK guys - I took a closer look at the PAM and it is indeed the Pyramid; sorry about that. I have Rob's sticks and have done my P/T's. The pass will go out tomorrow.

Ron, thanks for letting me be involved in my first pass!

Best of luck to the rest of the pass.

Patrick

Where are we with this pass? I'll be away from the 25-28 of May, so cat man don't send it my way during the beginning of that week.

I do not smoke Fuente product on general principle. I refuse to play in their reindeer games.

Box has arrived. Doesn't appear to be any paperwork. I'll check the contents against a previous post.

Should be a bunch of Priority Mailing lablels and DC slips in the box Mr. Melski/Fuente. :p

There was no paperwork when I got it. Just the pass order and the USPS address labels. I compared against the previous P/T's. Sorry, I guess I shoulda typed something out or posted the current cigar list on the thread. :(

Everything present and accounted for. Without further ado, melski

takes CAO Black Bengal
puts Edge Toro Corojo

takes Don Lino Africa Duma
puts Vegas Cubanas Generosos

takes Punch Largo Elegant (not Elite)
puts Top Shelf Seleccion De La Noche

puts Nicaraguan Heirloom Fuerte Gran Corona (puff long and hard :D )

alex, this will be going out tomorrow morning to Chevy Chase (brings back memories of hockey games at the CCCC.....a loooooooooong time ago)

Confirmation# 0103 8555 7494 2649 7122

I'm ready!!! ...er, sort of...I've been so damn busy with work that I forgot about the pass. Need to see where we are and what's going on...

Is there a current inventory list anywhere of what should be in the box, or do I need to go through the thread history to review?

melski, what is the CCCC? Chevy Chase Country Club? Do they have a hockey team?

I dunno. I could never afford to be a member there. Would take a year's salary just for the joining fee no doubt. :p

OK folks, box arrived this p.m. If these p/t's get OK'ed this evening I can get this puppy back on the road in the morning before work:

Takes:

Monte #2 '04
Hem WOA
CAO Anniv. Mad Beli
Punch SS #1 '01

Puts:

Cohiba Robusto '04
Gurkha Legend Robusto (toro)
CAO Black Gothic
Punch Punch Punch '02

Box is in good shape. Ron, the labels with tracking are a stroke of genius, or at least military precision!

Lemme know ASAP if I can fire this off in the morning.