• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Home security

Wireless is not really wireless , theres no bnc cord to dvr but still need an outlet , where i need completely wireless i hang a trail cam, they do make battery operated cameras but batterys dont last long , my partents picked up something at walmart or staples was 2 cameras and monitor that records to sd , i cant remember brand but pic is actually good also has sound

I have a hikvision. It's not wireless but it is PoE. I considered wireless but I can run cable everywhere I need a camera.

Wants: in house DVR with possible cloud backup(optional). - Ability to have both wired and wireless(yes - the battery ones) - night vision

We did a wired system in our previous house. DVR with about 40 days capacity, never felt the need for off site backup (the DVR was well hidden). Night vision cameras worked great. Covered the house quite well with four cameras. You're on the right track, Gary....!!

We did a wired system in our previous house. DVR with about 40 days capacity, never felt the need for off site backup (the DVR was well hidden). Night vision cameras worked great. Covered the house quite well with four cameras. You're on the right track, Gary....!!

Great to hear!

(WHAT KIND WAS IT? :) )

:(

Fence the yard and get a gaggle of geese. Rented a house on a farm on a dead end street going through college. The now wife and I drew straws for who delivered the rent check. The fuggers were mean!

If you want higher end commercial grade call Hector at LTS 626.435.2861
Where I get my stuff