• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hookah's

AandC.gif

How unhealthy is shisha smoking?
Since shisha is tobacco, smoking it likely involves some of the same ill effects as other types of smoking. However, whereas cigarette smoke fills my chest with a harsh, burning sensation, I can barely feel shisha smoke in my lungs. Because of this smoothness and the fact that it is light, filtered, and cooled, I would say that it is very probably the safest form of smoking there is*. And because it takes a few minutes to set up and then a long time to savor (similar to pipes and cigars), shisha smoking is unlikely to entail that psychological addiction for a quick puff that cigarettes can.

Can I smoke "other things" out of my hookah?
Hookahs have for centuries been a tobacco-related product and the image of them as a pot or opium-smoking instrument is largely of Western origin. Indeed, it is considered very poor ettiquette in some circles to smoke anything other than shisha in your hookah! However, should you choose to place something else in your hookah bowl, even regular shag tobacco, it is generally a good idea to mix your substance with regular shisha, molasses, or honey so that it is not too dry. If what you are smoking is too dry, it is likely to burn away too quickly, denying you the relaxed puffing inherent to a good hookah experience.

Hey Rod, you gonna start a Hookah pass?

Someone is going to get hookah and hooker mixed up!

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

I smoked a h* once. I hacked and hacked then went back for more. It was nothing special. I prefer an OpusX.

Carefull with ya hookah's, here in good old Va. they are considered drug equipment and are illegal. Not that I would know anything about that part..... :sign:

Did someone say something about skunk? :0 Nah was probably just a flash back. :lookup:

Wascal

Beast, I do like the way you think. As for mixing honey with my "Flavored Tobacco", Hmmmm, sounds good to me, I must give that a try!!!

Oh, and the web site....great products, and great service ;)

Hookahs?

I think there is quite a few on Sunset Blvd. in L.A. There used to be a covey of them in Times Square, but Juliani got rid of most of them. Can't say as I've tried any hookahs. :p

Sam

i have smoked a hookah several times...a friend of mine has a great ornate brass one.....I want to buy one myself.

maybe it could be the "one toke over line sweet Jesus" pass :sign: :sign:

There's a place here in Pasadena, CA, it's a coffee house. They also have a few hookahs they "rent" out while you drink coffee. No way would my lips go where a thousand others have. We are talking about hookahs still, right? :D

I'd never smoke from a public Hookah..thats just gross.
I need to price some online though...