• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hoping to be proven Wrong

Poronico

Ridentem dicere verum quid vetat " Horace "
I have always been the one who never believed in a higher power... and well now I am hoping to be humbled... My father was diagnosed with cancer a few months back and has finished his Chemo and Radiation therapy but it seems to be getting the better of him even 5 weeks after the treatment is over. He started out at 193 lbs and is now at 112 with 2 pairs of sweats and a hoody in just 10 weeks. If you guys could throw some good luck and a little love my fathers way I would appreciate it.

Thanks for everything guys
Jesse

I wish your dad the best. Mine went through two bouts and managed to make it through, I hope the same for yours!

Thoughts and prayers sent your way Jesse, be strong for your dad and have the faith all will work out.

Positive thoughts inbound brother!

I've been through some hard things with family, and it's always tough to see. Thoughts and prayers dude... Just be there for your family, take care of your business, and help out where you can.

Prayers and well wished to you and your family.

Prayers, Prayers and more Prayers for your Pop and family. Good thoughts going your way
for you & yours...

-Peace

Jesse, my thoughts and well wishes for you and your father.

Thoughts and prayers to you, your father and family.

Prayers and thoughts are sent. My grandfather went through two rounds of chemo and its tough to see. Keep high spirits and have faith. Livestrong brother.