• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hot Tub Time Machine

Yeahthatsme

Watched this Thursday night. Was really, really funny. Definitely another great rated R comedy. Not as good as the Hangover, but I'd think if you liked that flick you'd like this one. Best work by John Cusack I've seen in a very, very long time.

Cool, thanks Joe!

I was trying to figure out if this was either going to be really funny, or really stupid and I'd be wasting my money and a free night from the kids.

Cool, thanks Joe!

I was trying to figure out if this was either going to be really funny, or really stupid and I'd be wasting my money and a free night from the kids.

Tsk tsk tsk... Taking your advice from a diehard Twilight fan. I thought you knew better John, I thought you knew!!!

Cool, thanks Joe!

Tsk tsk tsk... Taking your advice from a diehard Twilight fan. I thought you knew better John, I thought you knew!!!

LMAO! Donella made me sit through that the other night. Talk about torture. :(
She loved it while I kept hoping Blade would show up to off them all and "The End".

Funny tidbit....I had a friend's birthday dinner a few weeks ago with the kid who plays Jacob in the movie, his name is Clarke Duke. He had brought some Cuban cigars as a gift for my friend, who was the birthday boy. They were the real deal too, so I was stoked to see that he was into cigars as well! :thumbs: Didn't really get to talk to him as I was at the opposite end of the table, but cool nonetheless.

I thought this movie looked pretty dumb from the previews. I am getting dragged to it tonight though so I am glad to hear that it isn't as bad as I imagined.

An 80's movie with John Cusack? Damn right I'll be seeing it. Looking forward to it even more now!

Good to know. At first thought it looked kind of hokey, but I think I'll have to drag the wife out to watch that one.

thanks for the heads up Joe, looks like a decent comedy flick to me.