• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Houston Area Herf- April 11th or 12th(lunch)?

Couple of things....

1. I live on a semi-busy street...you'll be able to spot my house because I'll leave the garage open. Anyone coming will have to park in front of a neighbors house (or mine for the early birds). I should have plenty of liquor/ beer for everyone.

2. For anyone not going to the festival on Saturday that is a local to the Katy/ Sugar Land/ Richmond area....I found this fairly new local brewery that's basically in my backyard that is having a tour and tasting + food on Saturday for $10. Check it out...I'm definitely leaning towards going if my niece's birthday doesn't interfere...

Texian Brewing

Thanks for the info Jake. I'm going to be bringing a few brews as well...

Should be safe to start having y'all over at 6:30-7ish or of course....whenever is convenient for you. I know some people have decent drives...but I should be good around then.

Well I invited Jose from my father cigars to join. He's an old friend from back when I was in the industry. I doubt he'll show but if he does.... That would be pretty awesome.

Sounds like there'll be eight Passers in attendance.  A mighty fine thing.  

Thanks for hosting Jake, and thanks for the stellar brews Joe. It was great meeting all of you, hopefully we can do this again every so often.

It was a great little herf, if anyone took a photo please post it.

Thanks for the hospitality Jake! It was pleasure hanging out with old friends and meeting new ones.