• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Houston crew, Are you up for a herf?

Ill be in Houston next Tuesday or Wednesday if anyone would like to meet up Wednesday around lunch or after that would be good.

Meeting up with buddies probably leaving Thursday evening or Friday to go to moto gp in Austin.

siriusstoogie said:
Great seeing a couple of the Houston crew! Great laughs!

Great seeing you too Joe, let us know if you find any good massage spots in Florida now.

Kxthor911 said:
Ill be in Houston next Tuesday or Wednesday if anyone would like to meet up Wednesday around lunch or after that would be good. Meeting up with buddies probably leaving Thursday evening or Friday to go to moto gp in Austin.

Cool, we usually meet up Wednesdays after work around 5-6 pm, let's us know if that works and what part of town you'll be in round then. 

Hey Joe! Had a great time once again. I couldn't believe how tired I was, feel like an old man.

Audi_kraut said:
Hey Joe! Had a great time once again. I couldn't believe how tired I was, feel like an old man.
Great to see you, too! You're not old...you were tired coz you're now a married man! I'm happy and excited for you.

Pls keep an eye on Sar...he shouldn't be advertising a certain cigar shop at Stogies!

Massage anyone? :sign:

Saurabh and Kxthor911, I have a logistics meeting for the MS150 ride this weekend on Wednesday from 6-8. I'm not sure I'll be able to meet up with you :/ just saw the reminder in outlook this morning. Sorry.

Saurabh and Kxthor911, I have a logistics meeting for the MS150 ride this weekend on Wednesday from 6-8. I'm not sure I'll be able to meet up with you :/ just saw the reminder in outlook this morning. Sorry.

No problem man. I had to look up what MS150 was but sounds like a great cause. Probably a better place to be anyway. If you go on that ride be safe man.

Herf'd with Sar127 today, thanks for showing me a good place to hang out as well. Thanks for the cigars as well, wish I could have kept them at this time. Had a great time man, we will have to do it again sooner than later.

Great meeting you too brother! We'll definitely have to do this again soon, and hopefully next time you'll get to meet some more of the Houston guys.