• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How about a sports forum?

Eshaw99

Just livin' the dream
I know we can discuss sports topics in The Lobby, but what about the possibility of a forum dedicated to general sports discussions? Just an idea...

Note: I type this as I'm attempting to flip back and forth between the Colts game and the Bristol race while listening to the Braves game on the internet all at the same time. Go...Everybody!

I think that would get a lot of use as well, at leat I would be in there a lot.

yeah it wouldn't be a bad idea, you could run all the fantasy leagues ect. out of there. Or even make it a subform of the lobby.

...or we could all join a sports forum....or poker forum...or a cigar forum.....ummmm, nevermind!

:laugh:

I think it is a good idea, that way we can keep track of our 5'r football bets.

I think it is a good idea, that way we can keep track of our 5'r football bets.
What's to keep track of? You post an invitation, and Denverdog sends you cigars. Seems pretty easy to keep track of to me. :laugh:

Good idea!

I have wanted to share some of my experience about idiosyncrasies in the game of golf and how to select the right equipment. Although golf isn't really a sport......but then neither is baseball :D

I've been reluctant to setup a sports forum for one reason - some people take their sports like religion and/or politics, they are very sensitive about their teams and opinions. I don't want to instate a forum which will jeopardize our friendly cigar loving atmosphere. I've seen sports threads get really ugly in the past, and I'm not sure if hosting a dedicated forum is that great of an idea.

I'm all for setting up a trial period. I can setup the forum, though it will be understood that I have every right to remove the forum if I feel it's hindering our environment in a negative manner.

Can I have just a scotch forum? I've been reluctant to ask for a scotch forum for one reason - some people take their scotch like religion and/or politics, they are very sensitive about their drams and opinions. I don't want to ask for a forum which will jeopardize our friendly cigar loving atmosphere. ;)

Can I have just a scotch forum? I've been reluctant to ask for a scotch forum for one reason - some people take their scotch like religion and/or politics, they are very sensitive about their drams and opinions. I don't want to ask for a forum which will jeopardize our friendly cigar loving atmosphere. ;)
Yeah! Lets get drunk on blended Scotch,smoke a Cohiba(I swear it's real, my brother bought them in Mexico), find us a disease filled left wing hippy and go have unprotected sex in a in a confessional while taking the Lords name in vain (although my lord, Satan, doesn't find that offensive)! Then we will smoke some crack while burning the American flag! ??? :( :D :thumbs: :sign:

I think it would be better with right wing, sexualy frustrated, neurotic housewives.

Doc.

I think it would be better with right wing, sexualy frustrated, neurotic housewives.

Doc.

I agree with Doc.

As for the Forum, there would only need to be two topics:

Yankees Suck

Red Sox Suck

These two topics alone would utilize all of the server's resources and grind this board to a halt :)

Sports forum has been added. Please play nice, otherwise I'll remove it.

All in a days work at Outlaw eh Brad ???

Yeah! Lets get drunk on blended Scotch,smoke a Cohiba(I swear it's real, my brother bought them in Mexico), find us a disease filled left wing hippy and go have unprotected sex in a in a confessional while taking the Lords name in vain (although my lord, Satan, doesn't find that offensive)! Then we will smoke some crack while burning the American flag! ??? :( :D :thumbs: :sign: