• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

how about them Redskins!

Everything has gone downhill since the new owners took over...the whole concpet of spending ton of money on veterans only seems to work if you are the Yankees..or the Raiders...

Redskins football is different than alot of teams..few teams in the NFL have as much history or as many colourful players over the years..

Don't forget Vince Lombardi came out of retirement to coach this team...

I could go on four hours..for me there is no football besides the Redskins...things have not been great for the last 6 or 7 years really...but they are still the redskins..and thats all I got.

Matty_Vegas said:
hail to the Redskins....

oh come on!!!

everyone knows the Redskins fight song!!!
[snapback]224328[/snapback]​

Hail to the Redskins was my high school's fight song.

And go Colts!

Matty_Vegas said:
Everything has gone downhill since the new owners took over...the whole concpet of spending ton of money on veterans only seems to work if you are the Yankees..or the Raiders...

Redskins football is different than alot of teams..few teams in the NFL have as much history or as many colourful players over the years..

Don't forget Vince Lombardi came out of retirement to coach this team...

I could go on four hours..for me there is no football besides the Redskins...things have not been great for the last 6 or 7 years really...but they are still the redskins..and thats all I got.
[snapback]224701[/snapback]​
Matty I love your passion...
I have been following the Redskins since the 70's, when George Allen was the coach and Sonny Jurgensen was the quarterback.
There have been good times and bad times since then but they have ALWAYS been my team.
They are a storied franchise with a lot of history.
If we can ever get a good quarterback, we will be unstoppable.

Matty_Vegas said:
cough Culpepper cough
[snapback]224733[/snapback]​
It is nice to dream.
Ramsey is done and Brunell has been named the starter for the Dallas game.

darkness449 said:
Just heard on ESPN that Ramsey demands a trade. Woohooooo
[snapback]224735[/snapback]​
crybaby...
After two fumbles and an interception on his first three drives, what does he expect.

Matty_Vegas said:
mine was the fight song for Notre Dame
[snapback]224722[/snapback]​

Notre Dame all the way. they ahd a damn good game against U of M the other day but MI got lucky and scored a touchdown in hte last couple secs. still beat em but the score really didnt reflect the game.

K&P

eh, the redskins did good, gotta give them that, but there is no way they are seeing dallas at all!

btw, did anyone see pittsburgh? i mean, geez! big ben isnt a bust after all... Eli manning? interception! But honestly, I really feel that the Lions are gonna go far this year, Mike williams and roy williams..... :D

junkman_56 said:
darkness449 said:
Just heard on ESPN that Ramsey demands a trade. Woohooooo
[snapback]224735[/snapback]​
crybaby...
After two fumbles and an interception on his first three drives, what does he expect.
[snapback]224736[/snapback]​

good riddance...

cbrf2 said:
But honestly, I really feel that the Lions are gonna go far this year, Mike williams and roy williams..... :D
Don't forget Charles Rogers - should he not break his collarbone... again.

The only problem with the Lions... they have Harrington throwing to them. Maybe they should trade for Ramsey. :laugh: