• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How about those Mavs!

sonuvabum

Boobies...'cause I likes 'em
GO MAVS!!

I love the Mavs and I'd love to see them win, but aside from that, this has got to be one of the most exciting Championship series I've seen in a long time.

G-

I hope they pull it off as well. It's been a long time coming for Dirk and that miserable franchise.

I hope they win. I place the Heat with the Yankees at trying to buy a Championship. Now, I just hope you haven't jinxed them with this thread!

What you say about the Yankees I agree with.

It's actually been a pretty good year around for sports franchises.

Rangers beat the Yanks to go to the Series.

Jerry Jones was forced to watch someone else play the Super Bowl in his house.

And the Mavs killed the Lakers early on in the playoffs and never even had to see the Spurs.

Now, if we just had a hockey team. :p

G-

Oh and forgot to add, regarding the incredible good sports year we've had in the DFW area, The Fightin' Horned Frogs of TCU won the Rose Bowl. Gig 'em!!

Hell of a year...

G-

Great job goes out to the Dallas team. I am glad to see the Miami Hype be silenced.

Congrats to the MAV's! It would seem that Miami just needs one more "star" player to catch the brass ring ;)

Great job goes out to the Dallas team. I am glad to see the Miami Hype be silenced.

Can you say...overrated??? ;-)

So, glad we finally got one under our belt and Dirk has his ring. I cant think of anyone else in the league that deserved one more!

Congrats to the Mavs on a great championship run. I'm happy for Nowitzki and Kidd and all the DFW area basketball fans.

They all handled themselves with class, which is much more than I can say for that other team down the stretch.

Man, did that Jason Terry put the team on his back or what, last night? Great game by the Mavs.

This Mark Cuban guy, is the best owner in sports. Very passionate about his team, very vocal and even worked at Dairy Queen for a day. Now he picks up the tab for the parade...NICE! He says championship rings are old school. I'm extremely curious to see what he gets his players. Some pimped out bracelets, perhaps a chain? Maybe even a mounted Blu Ray copy of The Decision :laugh:

There are no is no team in the history of the four major sports, other than my favorite teams' rivals, that I have hated more than the Heat. I could not wait to see Lebron fail. And yes, I returned to my normal middle class life as he predicted, but he'll be cleaning egg off of his face while living his lavish superstar life for years to come. What a chump.

I've been waiting for this for a long time! I'm still in shock that this actually happened and against a damn good Heat team.

I've been a fan most of my life and really got into them when Dirk was drafted. I was at the game in my half season ticket seat for the Finals in 2006 when they lost the whole thing which was the most gut wrenching experience of my sports watching days. There were 4 of us this year that still had half season tickets since then and I went to damn near every game and every round of the playoffs including two finals games. Greatest season ever! I almost shed a sports tear when Dirk lifted that trophy over his head. He deserves this more than any player in the NBA today. Jet and Kidd are also very deserving and I'm so happy for them and the rest of the team. Apparently Mark Cuban spent over $110k at a celebration after the game...mostly on a $90k bottle of champagne that was about half as big as Dirk (google it).

I could care less about LeBron and think even in defeat he's getting way too much press.