• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How anal are you in regards to a straight burn?

If it's happening "almost every time you smoke outside", I suggest you look at how you are storing your sticks. Maybe the foot of your smokes are getting more humidification.
Or, perhpas you just don't light your cigars properly :sign:

Brian

More like its windy as a mofo here in Germany up on the 4th floor :sign: We don't have many still wind days.
That's the way it is here, too (very few days without at least a fair breeze). I don't worry about it all that much. If I'm outside I just expect the cigar to burn a little unevenly. I'll fix it if it gets out of hand, but I'm usually pleasantly surprised by how well most cigars correct themselves. Patience is the key.

The winds die at night here. If you can handle the increased humidity and cooler temps, nighttime is the right time for smoking outdoors.

Mostly I have a problem that the balcony is completely open to the elements and I get a hard crosswind that hits the side of the building and blows across my smoking area. I even built a small wind block for my ashtray or I'd end up with ashes every where almost every time I smoke.

And BTW I'm one of the slowest cigar smokers I know... takes me over an hour to finish a Padrón 35 lol So that isn't the problem. On the rare occasions I get to smoke indoors, I hardly have to touch up at all.

I only smoke outdoors, usually later in the evening after the kids are asleep, so I expect a few problems. However, unless it is really getting out of hand I let it correct itself. I would say that I toutch up maybe one out of every four or five cigars.

I try to touch up as little as possible, but considering I always smoke outdoors problems are inevitable. I will typically only do it if the run is out of control, if it's a minor run I pray it fixes itself so I can sit and enjoy my smoke.

Meh, not unless its really bad (like an inch delta). It's a pain refilling my lighter.

I've calmed down recently but I used to obsess over it and most of the times I ended up making things worse :blush: