• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How 'bout them Cowboys?

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
My favorite team on any given week is whomever beats the Cowboys. I love Green Bay this week. Another turnover as I type this.

It's tough to be a cowboys fan right now I'm sad to say. The team needs some major changes thats for sure.

I'm anti-Cowboy as well. I hate watching them every Sunday and every Thanksgiving and find it amusing that Jerryworld is crumbling.

The biggest problem with the Cowboys is the guy at the top. Dallas does its best when the owner sits quietly in the background and I don't think he's done that since Parcells was shown the door. They should get a nice draft pick if they keep up at this pace.

Ray, I seem to remember you posting as a Cowboys fan a little while back. Why the change of heart? :p

They say the mind is the first thing to go and you're the proof. ;)

Ray, I seem to remember you posting as a Cowboys fan a little while back. Why the change of heart? :p

Dammit. *Makes a note in every poster's file*

GO COWBOYS! Dammit!

/Dammit. Frakking Jerry Jones...

//DAMMIT!

Trey

Looks like Phillips just got fired.

I don't think that fixes anything.

Hang in there Spad. I'm a Brown fan so I shouldn't even be talking...but it's been a few good weeks in Cleveland

Hang in there Spad. I'm a Brown fan so I shouldn't even be talking...but it's been a few good weeks in Cleveland

Now Jerry Jones has Jason Garret to blame for his mistakes.

The drama surrounding the Cowboys is a hell of alot of fun to watch as a Giants fan.

Now Jerry Jones has Jason Garret to blame for his mistakes.

The drama surrounding the Cowboys is a hell of alot of fun to watch as a Giants fan.

Or a Green Bay fan what a breakdown last night.
I was watching the shots of Phillips, he had this disbelief confused look on his face.
Specially when he could not challenge a clearly challengable play due to poor timeout management.

The Cowboys are the biggest underachievers in the NFL year in and year out. If it weren't for the Bengals, the Cowboys would have no competition in that arena.

Jerry Jones is getting just what he deserves and I LOVE IT!

Like the majority here, anybody but the Cowboys. As for UT...............Gig 'em AGGIES!!!!!!

You just have to love this! Jerry Jones now has the guy who was considered by most as having created the idiotic offensive game plans running the entire show.

Ya just gotta love it!

Jeff, you have to give him some leeway. All teams are struggling with the rule that you can't run the ball more than 15 times per game. It really has been a hard adjustment for the Cowboys to deal with. :sign:

AVB, you must have a lot of favorite teams this season if you like every team that beats the Cowboys. LoL. I've got to say, as a long time Cowboys fan, it's hard to stick with 'em this season. Hopefully things will look up with this new (interm) head coach. Ultimately, if the Cowboys can just get back to being football players instead of celebrities, they'll probably start playing a little better. They need some freaking discipline.

Like Jake said, though... at least the Aggies are doing well! haha