• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How 'Bout Them Yanks?

ironpeddler

Ye Old Newbie
I'm pleased to say how happy we are as Yankees fans to be going to the ALCS again. But I am disappointed that the Red Sox didn't make it. The Yanks have a tough time against the Angels and I'll miss the excitement of a Yankee/Red Sox series.

From last Friday after Tex hit the game winner....

YankeesWin.jpg

We'll be there next Friday as well!

GO YANKS!

I'm looking forward to a Dodger/Yankee World Series.

Bring it on brother!

cool.gif

Bring it on brother!

cool.gif

From your mouth to God's ears!

Joe Torre has done a great job for you guys....it took an ex-Yankee to straighten out that Dodger mess. :laugh:

Bring it on brother!

cool.gif

From your mouth to God's ears!

Joe Torre has done a great job for you guys....it took an ex-Yankee to straighten out that Dodger mess. :laugh:

Gary, you got it right about it taking an ex-Yankee to straighten them Dodgers out......... :laugh: :thumbs: :p

2-0 The Yanks win in the bottom of the 13th!

Not a huge baseball fan. Allthough I will never refuse an invitation to go see a game live. I just love going to games. As a kid I played and was a Dodger fan club member and used to ride the bus up to see games. ( in the late 70's Cey Lopes Russel Garvey days)
I'm rooting for a Dodger Angel series.

I had a lot of time invested I tonights game. At least I didn't stop serving beer after the 7th at my house!

Not a huge baseball fan. Allthough I will never refuse an invitation to go see a game live. I just love going to games. As a kid I played and was a Dodger fan club member and used to ride the bus up to see games. ( in the late 70's Cey Lopes Russel Garvey days)
I'm rooting for a Dodger Angel series.

I had a lot of time invested I tonights game. At least I didn't stop serving beer after the 7th at my house!

X2 all the way around. So Cal kid, born and raised and those were the days at least to me.

PJ

Yeah baby, Yankees 2 games up!!! Let's go Bombers, keep the winning streak going....... :D :thumbs: :p

I have never been rained on like last Saturday night....especially during the extra innings!

Thank God they won!

How about them Yankees, they played as a team and it showed with a score of 10 - 1 last night....... :D

Yeah, it wasn't a good game but any Yankee win is GREAT!

just tried to get tickets for the WCS and no luck there but watch them show up on stub hub for 3200X the face value, standing seats were $93 they will be on stub hub for the price of your two legs.

just tried to get tickets for the WCS and no luck there but watch them show up on stub hub for 3200X the face value, standing seats were $93 they will be on stub hub for the price of your two legs.

I was living in MIA during the Subway Series in 2000. Came to NY and went to the game with NO tkts. Tkt scalpers were selling them for a LOT of $$, until the start of the first inning. Just after the 1st started, I was able to score tkts for face value at the game. BTW, this was for the opener.

Questionable ??? umping and all, the Yanks brought the fireworks last night!!
Great hard fought games but there can only be one winner so go Yanks!
3 down, 1 to go

Yeah baby, in less that 5 hours, the Yankees will be trying to win the ALCS and take on the Phillies for the World Series....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

GO YANKEES!!!!!

Hey you New York guys,

Looks like the heartbeat is a little stronger this morning in the Angles camp.

You are going to have to EARN it boys.

well you know NY we like to take it in good ol fashion...Win at home! We just want to welcome them nicely to our new home and sprinkle a little magic on the new field.

Boston all over again.....andy petite is going to get rocked