• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How Cigar Is Different From Pre Rolls?

ehsan444

Cigars exude timeless sophistication, hand-rolled craftsmanship, and a leisurely ritual. Pre-rolls offer convenience, swift enjoyment, and a contemporary twist. While cigars embrace tradition, pre-rolls embody modernity. Choose your indulgence, whether the refined charm of a cigar or the on-the-go allure of a pre-roll. Also their boxes are different from each other. Cigar boxes epitomize elegance with sturdy, wooden craftsmanship, often showcasing intricate designs, and are meant to preserve the flavors of premium cigars. Custom pre roll boxes exude practicality, usually made from sleek, eco-friendly materials, catering to the dynamic and compact nature of pre-rolled joints. Both boxes offer distinct charms, catering to different preferences and lifestyles.

I'm so excited to see when you edit the link in again..

Cigars exude timeless sophistication, hand-rolled craftsmanship, and a leisurely ritual. Pre-rolls offer convenience, swift enjoyment, and a contemporary twist. While cigars embrace tradition, pre-rolls embody modernity. Choose your indulgence, whether the refined charm of a cigar or the on-the-go allure of a pre-roll. Also their boxes are different from each other. Cigar boxes epitomize elegance with sturdy, wooden craftsmanship, often showcasing intricate designs, and are meant to preserve the flavors of premium cigars. Custom pre roll boxes exude practicality, usually made from sleek, eco-friendly materials, catering to the dynamic and compact nature of pre-rolled joints. Both boxes offer distinct charms, catering to different preferences and lifestyles.
@CBoukal Chad, I know you don't have authority but I assume you know a lot about web site management? Why do we have to put up with assholes like this? Can't there be an approval process or a "xx" post minimum prior to posting links?

@CBoukal Chad, I know you don't have authority but I assume you know a lot about web site management? Why do we have to put up with assholes like this? Can't there be an approval process or a "xx" post minimum prior to posting links?
There probably is a way to do that, but they normally get around it by posting, and they editing the post. I think Rod lets stuff like this go because its a lot of work manage.

There probably is a way to do that, but they normally get around it by posting, and they editing the post. I think Rod lets stuff like this go because its a lot of work manage.
Thanks!

I know I have been a member of NFL team forums and golf forums where you have to have x number of days, replies or likes before you can even post.