• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How Did You Welcome 2005?

GuyanaBoy

HAPPY SMOKES!!
Well, 2005 is here! How did you welcome in the New Year?

My First Cigar of the year was a Partagas Series D Number 4, and I enjoyed it with some 15 year old Rum. WOW! What a way to welcome the new year!

What about you. . . .?

And, while I am at it. . . .HAPPY NEW YEAR! ! !

And HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

STEVE

Smoked a RASCC on the way home from a friend's house. Not that I was too drunk to drive but I had a couple of SCOTCH on the rocks (Hey AVB you listening :D ) and a glass of champagne at midnite.

I find that smoking a cigar is a good way to distract Johnny Law if he's got a sobriety check point that I happen across :D

Boys, it's not quite that time yet here on the west coast, but I plan on having a Dunhil Mojito 1985. Why? Because I can.. :D ... and for a sense of irony......I won it last year for the 2003 New years Eve Lottery!! ;) :D

Had a Cifuentes Octobre on the way home from work and celebrated the new year by surviving 3 inches of ice and slush and no plows for the 20 mile drive.

Anyone feel sorry for me yet? :D (Just glad I got home before the drunks and the checkpoints came out. :sign: )

I spent the evening at Downtown Disney's Pleasure Island New Year's Eve Bash. They had some great bands playing all night in all the clubs and out doors. Some of the bands that played were Cheep Trick, Kim Waters, Tone Loc, Kurtis Blow, The Devonshires and Stormbringers. Incredable night of events and the weather was great. http://www.wdwinfo.com/holidays/new-years-eve.htm

Enjoyed a great line up of superb ceegars and I lit up a Partagas Coronas Senior (Cuban) at midnight that I received as a gift from from one of our Taiwanese manufacturers...... :D :thumbs: :p :cool:

I smoked # 35. A big ISOM I pulled out a pass. I was too lazy to figure out what pass so all I know is # 35. It was very good though :thumbs:

Not that we'd ever plan it this way but, like CC, I had an RASCC. For the drink of choice, margarita on the rocks (no salt) with tequila shot chaser.

Fired up a SLR DC but unfortunately it was a disappointment :( . The first half was an absolute struggle to get any smoke out of it and the flavor just wasn't there. I was determined not to give up, it did get better towards the end but still wasn't right, oh well. Hopefully the next one will be on.

psyktek said:
Had a Cifuentes Octobre on the way home from work and celebrated the new year by surviving 3 inches of ice and slush and no plows for the 20 mile drive.

Anyone feel sorry for me yet? :D (Just glad I got home before the drunks and the checkpoints came out. :sign: )
[snapback]153870[/snapback]​

NO, because I'll bet that Saab you drive just laughed at the snow and got you home like it wasn't even there :D . Those Sweedes know how to make cars that can handle that ;)

BrownDevil said:
Paddy 1926 #1 with a glass of Havana Club on the rocks.
:thumbs:
[snapback]153872[/snapback]​

Sounds like you had an excellent time Robert!. As for me, I slept through it and then went to work trying to get my humi pictures on Rod's new site. :thumbs:

Graycliffe Red Label double robusto and a pint of Guiness.
10104_red_pgx_DET.gif

Lots of smoke, mild sweet flavor. Had some plume on it. Thanks, SS! Perfect burn, no relights, right down to the nub. Perfect for mid-day breaktime from organizing the garage. (Six huge bags of crap---OUT!)

Well. . . if the way we started the year is any indication of the coming year. . . .it is going to be a GREAT YEAR! ! !

Charlie, I am BAD JEALOUS! ! ! Wish I had been there too.

As for the rest of you, the smokes sound FANTASTIC ! ! !

Keep it up!

HAPPY SMOKES ! ! !

STEVE

Decided on an esplendido and grey goose vodka on the rocks. Not too bad of a new year so far. ;)

ree ree robusto said:
Decided on an esplendido and grey goose vodka on the rocks. Not too bad of a new year so far. ;)
[snapback]153968[/snapback]​

Ah, splendid choice, ree. Grey Goose Martini, dirty and shaken......yummy! And you just have to love the Grey Goose bottles! :D

WOW! ! ! Esplendido AND Grey Goose. . . . OUTSTANDING! ! ! !

You know. . . I have some 18 y.o. Macallan. . .perhaps I should go and take a look at the Humidor. . . .

Any suggestions?

HAPPY SMOKES! ! ! !

STEVE

Second:
'64. Man are these delicious! Another Guiness and a few chocolates at the end. Thick billows of that woodsy, famous smoke. Had to stop when a faint smell of burning flesh showed up in the profile.

Question for the FOGS: Is there any evil equivalent for these?

So, GuyanaBoy, what smoke did you decide on? I'm trying to figure out what I'll have next. Maybe a Magnum 46...

Well. . . I haven't decided yet. I got sidetracked.

I got several here to pick from, and I haven't narrowed it down yet.

But soon. . . .very soon. :) :)

And if I had your Magnum 46. . . the decision would not be hard. I LOVE THAT SMOKE!