• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How do I go about a trade or sale on CigarPass?

charx

I have a few sticks that I wouldn't mind swapping out for something more along my taste (eg I have 4 CAO Amazon Basin Extra Añejo Toros, a couple Plasencia Alma Fuerte Generación V, a few EP Carrillo Encore Majestic and Pledge, a few Padron 1926).
What do I need to do? Is there an active trading community?
Thanks

From the Buy/Sell/Trade Forum

You must be a contributing member in good standing for the previous four months in order to post a sale in these forums. "Want To Buy" posts are allowed, but are at the discretion of the membership and the seller. New members asking for hard to find cigars is considered rude and not within the spirit of these forums. New members or members that have been inactive for a period of time may be asked to send their funds before any product is shipped. Exceptions are sometimes allowed.

I'd say you have a 2 month gap from April to June. I'd say maybe you can but you will need to send your end first for sure. There are guys who trade cigars, but most box splits and gifts

I have a few sticks that I wouldn't mind swapping out for something more along my taste (eg I have 4 CAO Amazon Basin Extra Añejo Toros, a couple Plasencia Alma Fuerte Generación V, a few EP Carrillo Encore Majestic and Pledge, a few Padron 1926).
What do I need to do? Is there an active trading community?
Thanks
What might help is doing the Newbie Sampler thread. Helps build some credibility.