• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How do I reply to multiple quotes?

Marcos

I love you Rocky & Sammie and Bee...thank you
I see others here can generate a reply that includes replies from multiple posters throughout a thread. How do I do this?

I see others here can generate a reply that includes replies from multiple posters throughout a thread. How do I do this?

I've always just used the Quote button. My draft view shows the raw code.

Code:
 [quote] Blah blah [/quote]

As long as you open and close a quote correctly, it will display in a quote bar

Blah blah

Further, you can 'nest' quotes - again, the board will do that automagically.

Code:
 [quote] Blah blah  [quote] Yeah, but blah, blah [/quote][/quote]

looks like this

Blah blah
Yeah, but blah, blah

You might try playing with the buttons at the top of the message entry window. Use 'Preview post' at the bottom to see how you're doing.

It's pretty easy...

Click the "Multi+" button below each post you want to quote (the button will turn red when clicked) and then hit the "Add Reply" button at the bottom of the thread. The reply box that opens up will contain all of the posts you've selected.

It's pretty easy...

Click the "Multi+" button below each post you want to quote (the button will turn red when clicked) and then hit the "Add Reply" button at the bottom of the thread. The reply box that opens up will contain all of the posts you've selected.
I was doing what you said but instead of hitting the Add Reply button I was hitting the quote button and only getting one quote to show up. Thanks

Code:

Blah blah

Code:

looks like this

Blah blah
Yeah, but blah, blah

You might try playing with the buttons at the top of the message entry window. Use 'Preview post' at the bottom to see how you're doing.

It's pretty easy...

It's pretty easy...

I was doing what you said but instead of hitting the Add Reply button I was hitting the quote button and only getting one quote to show up. Thanks
Yup, works

Doc.

Oh...Snap!
T :cool:

Code:

Blah blah

Code:

looks like this

Blah blah
Yeah, but blah, blah

It's pretty easy...

It's pretty easy...

Yup, works

Doc.

Oh...Snap!
T :cool: