• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How do you celebrate July 4th?

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
Gym, pool, nap, play and the Fireworks at the county club. That is what tomorrow looks like for us. How do you celebrate the 4th?

We picnic with friends. We usually host but this year my wife passed it off due to some parental health issues. We always have a good time no matter who the host is.

No real traditions around here. The GF and I are going down the street to a friend's house for food and drinks, then coming back home to babysit the dogs during the night. Gotta work tomorrow, so an early night will work fine.

Depends, usually pool and drinks and cooking on the grill. Sometimes we hang at friends house when the day falls on a weekend.

Last year we watched ALL of the island's fireworks from the top of the Ford Island control tower because my sister was in town. This year my wife and youngest will probably walk to the end of the peninsula here where it's possible to see three different displays, but I will most likely spend that time on the lanai with a cigar listening to the aerial artillery barrage.

Last year we watched ALL of the island's fireworks from the top of the Ford Island control tower because my sister was in town. This year my wife and youngest will probably walk to the end of the peninsula here where it's possible to see three different displays, but I will most likely spend that time on the lanai with a cigar listening to the aerial artillery barrage.
I bet the view from the top of the control tower is awesome!

It was. We could see displays going off all over the island. We were above the Pearl Harbor fireworks, which was pretty cool.
I’ve always wanted to watch fireworks from above. I’d love to hire a plane and fly above the fireworks displays.

One year when I was young, we were in my aunt's office way up in one of the high rises watching the firework show on the Detroit River. They were going off right in front of us, it was amazing. Definitely my all time favorite firework memory, and it's not close.