• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How do you get credit for posts?

roboref

I joined on 12/21. I have been posting and joining in discussions like crazy. I just noticed that my post credit showed 15. Is the # just for topics started, or is it supposed to count each time you add a reply to a discussion already going? The other possibility is that do you get credited at a certain point in the week? and that is why all my posts are not showing? Can anyone shed some light on the subject?

Thanks

Hmm. Apparently you have only posted 17 times. The number should increase every time. Test it here. Post a "test" and see if your number increases. You will find that it does. Also, go into your profile and you can view all posts that you have made. Check to see if there is something specific that you are missing. I am not aware of any recent problems but occasionally there are server problems which can affect user stats.

roboref said:
I joined on 12/21. I have been posting and joining in discussions like crazy. I just noticed that my post credit showed 15. Is the # just for topics started, or is it supposed to count each time you add a reply to a discussion already going? The other possibility is that do you get credited at a certain point in the week? and that is why all my posts are not showing? Can anyone shed some light on the subject?

Thanks
My post count is always credited as soon as I post a new one. Your count should reflect all of your posts, whether you start a new thread or simply reply to an existing thread. You should PM Rod if you think there is a problem with your count, but the quality of posts is more important to most members than the count.

Take care, Bacchus

Your account is fine. Everytime you post a message, your count increases by 1.

Horse said:
JoeM is siphoning all your posts ;)
Muhahahahahahahahahaha!
downloading.gif

Humm, I thought to get credit for your posts you had to write something original :)

So this is the new "officially Sanctioned" Post Paddin' Thread?

Cause that is what it looks like to me! :sign: :sign: