• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How do you like the colors?

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
More changes to come. How do you like the forum colors?

I liked the old blue colors better -- these peach colors look like they'd fit in better in a woman's bathroom. ;)

I like it! Much closer to the original color scheme which I preferred over the newer blue tones.

Hmm...

Change... BAD!

Status quo... GOOD.

*neandrathal rant off*

Actually, it's nice... I like it a lot. I was getting kinda tired of the blue.

Not bad... not bad...

Kinda gives a 'Conneticut Shade' feel to the boards. :sign:

Can we get a 'Maduro' version? :D

Looks a little to "pumpkin" colored for my taste. A shade darker would be nice.

It shocked me at first and I didn't like it but now I like it.

Whatever you do, pick a color and settle on it. Nothing will turn people off more than not knowing what to expect every time they log in.

Liked the blue....don't not like the new...Just prefer the blue..much easier on the eyes..like me!!... :0 :sign: :sign: ....I like the idea of a Maduro version even better!!

I have no eye for this kind of stuff. Change always throws me for a loop but almost EVERY website changes and after a week or two I get used to it.

I say go with what ever Rod wants to go with :thumbs:

(Suck up to the administrator is now OFF)

How about a nice bubinga humidor color? :D

I agree that it's a bit "peachy." Maybe the color of the banner at the top, or darker maduro color. Better yet, set up a "Connecticut," a "Maduro," and "Maduro Maduro" scheme and enable the option to allow members to choose their color scheme in their User Control Panel, or at the bottom of the page. Should be an administrative option for that in this script.

YES YES YES OH GOD YES!

Thank you Rod.

You're my hero!

I feel so much better now.
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Dave :D

Change can always be a little shocking at first. . .

But the content here at CP is still the best, so I don't care WHAT color it is, as long as the same great folks are here to share the experience with.

Whatever you like Rod. . . it is fine with me. :D

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

Blue is my LEAST favorite color in the spectum. Green is my Favorite, but brown comes in second. :D

Color is not near as important as content, and THAT we have in spades. :thumbs:

I like it much better Rod, you are "Da MAN"