• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How do you like the colors?

GuyanaBoy said:
Change can always be a little shocking at first. . .

But the content here at CP is still the best, so I don't care WHAT color it is, as long as the same great folks are here to share the experience with.

Whatever you like Rod. . . it is fine with me. :D

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !
ditto

GuyanaBoy said:
Change can always be a little shocking at first. . .

But the content here at CP is still the best, so I don't care WHAT color it is, as long as the same great folks are here to share the experience with.

Whatever you like Rod. . . it is fine with me. :D

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !
Always gotta put a smile on it, don't-cha there Stevo!!! :D

I prefer the BLUE, but...I like blue...blue is nice, but I'll get use to it!

Joey

I like it. As long as it's not pink or some weirdo color, it's cool with me..... :D :thumbs: :p

I'm relatively new here so maybe I have no say, but I'm w/ Joe, I liked the blue. It was cooler to the eyes. This color is essentially a teracotta (sp); not bad mind you. I would retool the main banner to match though as it clashes.

Kryo said:
Not bad... not bad...

Kinda gives a 'Conneticut Shade' feel to the boards. :sign:

Can we get a 'Maduro' version? :D
How about Corojo?

LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte

I like the warmer colors, more fitting for cigar discussion. Blue always seemed too sterile :thumbs:

. . .these peach colors. . .

. . .to "pumpkin" colored for my taste. . .

. . .Green is my Favorite, but brown comes in second. . .

. . .NOT SURE ON THE COPPER . . .

. . .This color is essentially a teracotta . . .

Goodness, seems like we need someone to develope a "CP Monitor profile" so we can all get synchronized. :sign: :sign: :sign:

Don't mind me, just being a smart @ss :D
I do like the new colors though!

No, you're quite right, lbrief -- everyone's monitor will have a different color cast and gamma, so the images and colors can look significantly different from monitor to monitor.

Add in the fact that people all see colors slightly different, and coming up with a good color scheme is not easy. :)

Okay since I am not good with colors being color blind are we mixing the Winnie the Pooh with Tigger here or is that a litte Piglet I see on the screen ???

Whatever it looks good to me.

BenjieV :D

i like the new color but would make the banner at the top of page match.

We will make the header match soon.

The site itself is currently being redesigned in order to incorporate new features. We are getting rid of the html format and switching entirely over to PHP.

Color change looks fine to me.

Can't speak for the rest of the Mac users out there, but every since you started making changes I'm unable to access the forums from my Mac at home.