• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How Does She Swing With These Things?

Newfie

Official Lancero Whore
Saw this on another board.

mrssmoothron1.jpg

Met her at a pro-am last year, she is even prettier in person!! :love:

I'd be a motor boatin' sumbitch!!! :love: :love: :love:

Edit to add: Redraider everytime I come across something you post I have to stop and watch your avatar for a couple of minutes :love: It's so distracting :D

To me she is the hottest golfer out there. Although at times she does not look the best. lol. :)

Don

To me she is the hottest golfer out there. Although at times she does not look the best. lol.
smile.gif

Don

She can be pretty at times but damn she can really look fugly. Paula Creamer has my vote for hottest golfer.

PaulaCreamer.jpg

Edit to add: Redraider everytime I come across something you post I have to stop and watch your avatar for a couple of minutes :love: It's so distracting :D

Ditto... on all counts!

What is your avatar from Redraider? (edit to add: sorry.. off topic)

To me she is the hottest golfer out there. Although at times she does not look the best. lol.
smile.gif

Don

She can be pretty at times but damn she can really look fugly. Paula Creamer has my vote for hottest golfer.

PaulaCreamer.jpg

I agree with you Gawl. Natalie is hot but sometimes she can look, not up to "par". Paula is good looking and there are also a few others that are goodlooking. They do not get a lot of publicity yet since they have not won anything yet.

Ditto... on all counts!

What is your avatar from Redraider? (edit to add: sorry.. off topic)

Redraiders avatar reminds me of that chick from Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

/threadjack

Yea Paula is hot and Nat can sometimes not look so great, but IMHO when she does forget about it. She takes it all!

Don

p.S. just don't get into Michelle Wie for some reason...

Then again, there's Michelle Wie! :love:

OOOOOOOOOHHHH......AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH.... :love:

I think I've just been over here to long because I'm inlove with anything that rates above a 6, has a split tail and a heartbeat :laugh: