• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How I spent my Saturday evening

Dude, THAT's funny. Sounds like something that would have happened to my parents back in the day. Thanks for the laugh at life. :) Albeit at your expense! :0 :whistling:

:laugh:
Well, look at it this way Moki... at least it wasn't a pile from Porter! That would have stopped the robot dead in it's tracks.

A pile from Porter would be like a new mountain range sprouting up in your living room!

That's some funny stuff, glad i wasn't drinking while reading. :laugh:

Hah!

Meanwhile your wife was at a safe proximity from the crap because of her mop. You chose wrong boy.

Outdoor dogs are the answer.

At least you didn't have a couple kids running around finger painting in it.

Great story, LMAO.

At least you didn't have a couple kids running around finger painting in it.

Great story, LMAO.

lol that is EXACTLY what I told him! Next time mini-moki will be around to help spread the love

"When I say all over, I mean we had "racing stripes" of dog shit in every hallway, and in every room, laid down in the semi-random wandering pattern that the Roomba uses to clean."

The funniest stuff I've read on CP to date...sorry it had to happen to you. But look at the joy it brought to others.

I hate to bring up a month old thread.... but this is funny as hell. I just read the highlights to my wife and she was cracking up. We have a Roomba and two dogs so we have to be careful about that too. I've often wondered what would happen if roomba ran over dog poop. I'm glad I don't have to find out first hand.

Moki, that story is full of win...

EPIC WIN!!!

Honestly, I just choked on smoke as I read it. I will never look at my roomba the same way again...

- Tim

I don't know how I missed this one!

OMG I am sorry Andrew..........but I was laughing so hard I started to cry!

This story and the one about the yellow tail fish was hilarious. I will make certain never to eat yellow tail ever again.

Steven

I haven't seen this one in a while....this plus the linked story SO just made my day.
AGAIN!

Thanks Andrew.