• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How inaccurate are YOUR Hygro's? - Mine are BAD: LOOK INSIDE

Just wanted to say that I recently purchased one of the little round adjustable digitals from Viper. Calibrated it in the salt test to 75%. Went ahead and put it in both of my environs and it is reading exactly the same as both of my new Oregon Scientific units are. These environs are at different rh's as well. Lets me know that these adjustables are pretty accurate. I highly recommend.

mac

Talking of hygros, I've noticed some wild fluctuations using the Western III digital. In a sealed Coleman coolerdor the rh will range from 76 to 62, without much change in temp. Anybody have the same problem, or suggestions?
I've ordered up some of Viper's beads to see if that will help.

Sorry to bring this one back from the dead, but i am interested to know the results from the Boveda kit and see if they were close to the salt test results. I am having issues too getting different readings from the salt test from like 4 different hygro's.

I think I am just gonna order the round digital, cal. kit and beads from Viper and be done with it. Oh yeah, and some humi season packs.

Back