• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How low can some people get?

It gets worse. Burglers notroiously read the Obit. pages for funeral dates and times, then go and B&E family's homes that will be attending the funeral.

Doc.

Well, you know the old saying...... what goes around comes around. These people always get caught. I'm sure even other prisoners will have a certain loathing for people like this. No easy stint in prison for this one.

You know I've been reading stories like this for as long as I can remember and they still manage to make me wonder what the Fu.. is going on in these scumbags heads.
I just don't get it.

I must add to this list, there are people that steal "Grave Blankets" from cemeteries also. :(

C&R

Sad. I would have never thought of looking at the newspaper to find out people wouldn't be home. It always stuns me to find out how creative criminals are. If they would just funnel that into a positive direction they would do just as well in their endeavors.

Sad. I would have never thought of looking at the newspaper to find out people wouldn't be home. It always stuns me to find out how creative criminals are. If they would just funnel that into a positive direction they would do just as well in their endeavors.

Hell, in New York people read the obits to see who dies, not to go stealing, but to be the first in line to check out the apartment that is now empty!! As they say, necessity is the mother of invention....and a lot of other things!

I was kinda upset when I went to a funeral mass for my friend's mom whom had died, and the priest passed around the donation basket.