• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How Many Cigars Do You Average Per Week?

McPatrickClan

McPatrickClan
I have read quite a bit of medical information on cigar smoking and honestly, feel a bit cheated about the propaganda fed to me in public schools in Detroit (suburb of Rochester Hills), MI. It seems that most people agree that 1-2 cigars per day is light use.

I smoke about a cigar every other day. How many do you consume in a week? For me it is 3-5.

With me it varies. Sometimes I'll get in a groove and do one a day for a week or two and then other times (especially when I'm travelling) I won't have one for five days or more. I guess on average it's about 3-4 per week.

Between 20 to 25 a week, more if I'm off from work.

My doctor tells me that the amount I smoke is no problem. He says if I get to 10 a day we'll have to talk. He's a keeper! :D

depends...maybe 7-10 average. when I am smoking cigaretes more I tend to smoke less cigars ans vice versa....

I've been averaging 3-5 cigars a week due to my work and family schedules. If I had my way... I'd average about 7-10 a week.

Aloha,

Wade

I would say on average around 3-7 per week. Now that football has started could go higher.

It really verys for me. Some weeks its 4-6 and others its 3-4 ??? If I have a golf outing that will go up by a few sticks.

3 a day...but I'm really trying to cut it back to 3 a week. :)

TheBeast said:
3 a day...but I'm really trying to cut it back to 3 a week. :)
Thanks for posting Beast, at least I know there is one more cigaraholic in the bunch. 3-4 a day here or 20-30 a week. Hmmmm.. that 4-6 boxes a month, no wonder the plastic is maxed out. :( Maybe I shouldn't make that trip to Statesville this week......

Gotta join Beast and Wascal, almost anyway. I smoke at least 2 a day, and some days 3. I would say (not counting herfs, where I may consume 6-10 in a day) I will smoke around 17 or 18 a week.

Man I gotta cut down........NOT :D

Temperature goes up, my count goes down and vise-versa.

So... 4/wk -----> 10/wk

When I am at home with the wife and kids, I'll smoke when they aren't around. Maybe 2-3 a week. My wife hates em, but she tolerates them. Sorta. But when I am on the road traveling, then it is usually 1 a day, sometimes 2 on Fri, Sat, Sun.

Emo

I think I'm going to be in the minority.... I only average 2-3 a week, sometimes only 1 a week.

Average 8 to 10 per week. Usually one in the evening on work days and two per day on most weekends or if I have a day off work and am hanging around the house.

at least 1 a day. now that I just got fired and will have a bunch of free time, most likely more

usually one a day, however I havent had one in four days. Depends on how busy I get. I try to smoke only for enjoyment, when I can sit and enjoy it (usually with an beverage containing alcohol). Isn't that what they are for?