• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How Many Cigars Do You Average Per Week?

Hi, my name's Muley. I'm a poor newbie that has to order from the internet. I can't afford more than a 2-4 a week. I can't wait til Christmas. I'll be home then. I'll be able to buy locally then. Plus, Santa might bring something. I've been a good boy this year. At least my family tells me so.
:D

Smokin said:
Smokin'Tone!! With an answer like that, I am hearby taking away part of your name. Henseforth, ye shall be known as just plain "Tone", cause sir, you ain't "Smokin" enough!! :D

DoH!

I promise to live up to my name PB.. I'll be good, just don't take away all the purty brown wrapped things that I'm supposed to smoke.

:p

when my humi weel stocked,( which it hasn't been here lately)
at least 1 a day most days 2.

I show great control by only smoking 1 or 2 cigars most weekdays. Weekends typically 3 a day.

OK Tone, you can keep the name, but I expect you to be up to at least 5 smokes per week by Christmas. We can reassess your smoking habits at that time. :D

I don't know why I only smoke a little. One of the Humi's are right in my living room, staring at me all night, and I sit there and usually ignore them complaining that I'm not lighting them up....

Then I run to the computer room, but there's yet another box in there crying out for me to enjoy the fine, toasted cigar...

Finally I escape to the bedroom, where there is yet ANOTHER humi, AND a tupperdor full of ISOMs, screaming at me in Cuban to smoke them...

I can't get away from them, so I guess I might as well start smoking them :p

Most of the time, one a day and several on the weekends! :D

When I play golf, I've been known to singe my tastebuds!! :0

ill bet leebo screams "FORE" about a thousand times a day for the next few months after that bombing :sign: :sign: :sign:

At least one a day keeps the doctor away.

The psychiatrist doctor.

More on weekends.

Cigars are relaxing and a great end-of-day stress relief for me.

JerryG

(who's bombin' who?)

Jerry, Matt and Devin are trying to scare me off..........and it worked! :sign:

I guess I average 3-6 a week. Really depends on who I am around and where I'm at.

But then again when I was on a busniness trip a little while back I smoked 1-2 a day. :D

For me it really deppends on whats going on and my mood.
Sometimes I will have 1 cigar each evening and sometimes none.

SO I would say 5 a week.