• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How Many Cigars Do You Smoke a Day?

Yep, I see the same topic was covered over two years ago!

And your point is what exactly? ???

Are trying to be helpful or are you just looking to make trouble?

The purpose of my post was to provide a link that included a poll with over 200 repsonses on a very similar question that Mr. saxjazzman asked here. I thought it was something he and others would find helpful.

Again volusinator, I completely fail to see where your post is of any use at all other than you just being an ass which seems to be a patern here with you lately.

I ask you the same question, Bill... Are you looking to make trouble?

No Rod, I'm not. My post is pretty self-explanatory and direct so I don't know what more I can tell you.

Do you see some point to volusinator's post that I didn't? Maybe I missed something but I highly doubt it.

Usually 3 - 5 a week in warm weather; 1 a week in the winter, if I'm lucky.

Actually, I'm down from what I was two years ago when I said 3-5 per day. Lately, I'm lucky if I have one a day so I'm in the 2-7 per week range.

It'll be interesting to see where I'll be if the question comes up again in the future.

Winter has no effect on me since I smoke in the car and in the house.

On a total average, 1 per week. I usually smoke on the weekend when I can sit outside and completely relax and enjoy myself for and hour or two. Sometimes I won't have one for 2 or 3 weeks....sometimes I'll have 3 in a weekend. In any event, what I am finding is I am starting to agree with this quote..."life is too short to smoke cheap cigars"....putting that much moderation makes me look forward to it in a big way and I'd hate to be dissappointed with a dog rocket.

6-7 per day for me. I keep saying it's due to me working at my local shop, then I think back to before I retired and I was smoking about the same! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well I go in stretches. Sometimes I smoke maybe 35 to 70 a week and others I will do 40 in 2 days. But lately I've cut it down to 2 or 3 a day. The Doctor's are getting on my case about smoking cigars. :sign: Plus, I've pretty much depleted my stock of smokables. :D

Actually, I'm down from what I was two years ago when I said 3-5 per day. Lately, I'm lucky if I have one a day so I'm in the 2-7 per week range.

It'll be interesting to see where I'll be if the question comes up again in the future.

Winter has no effect on me since I smoke in the car and in the house.

Why did you cut back? Time?
I'm just wondering. With cigarettes, it's easier to smoke more but not less.

I smoke 5-7 cigars a week. If I could I would go 2 a day.

0-1 per week during the winter time, because I smoke outside, and I like to relax and smoke slowly...

1-3 per week in the summer/spring/fall

One a day on weekdays and maybe two on weekends. Even if I had a massive amount of grade-A cigars at my disposal I would probably stick to this, I don't ever want a cigar to be something I just stick in my mouth and smoke, I enjoy the hour or so spent relaxing. It's a nightly ritual of mine to sit back with a good smoke and reflect on the day or read before calling it a night.

How many did George Burns smoke a day? Or Churchill? Too many I bet but I am not about to poke fun at someone elses consumption.

.... and others I will do 40 in 2 days.

My God! How is there enough time in the day? Do you hang one out each nostril? :D

I've been on sort of a holiday break, and I'm doing about 4/day, because I'm staying up really late and the wife is gone. One all is back to normal, I'll probably be back to 1/day on weekdays, and 2-3/day on weekends.

Not as many as I would like to. I am down to 2-5 a week. Work, family, and extraciricular activites are making it hard to find even a half an hour to sit down. Two a day would be perfect. One in the afternoon and one in the evening.

I bumped this up and it has been a little over a year and it would be interesting to see if any of our habits have changed.

I have to say my schedule has forced a change in my smoking. A year ago I smoked about 5 cigars a day. Now I only get to smoke about two (2) cigars a day. I don't experiment with new brands the way I did, as a consequence, I don't smoke as much.

How about any of you fine BOTLs/SOTLs who replied last year, any changes? If you did not respond, please feel free to post as we may bump this up again next year. :cool:

I find myself smoking anywhere between 1-5 a week. I'd say my average is 2-3 though. I'm too worried about the effects of smoking to smoke more, but damn I sure wish I wouldn't worry about it. :(