• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How many Cigars do you smoke?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-3

• Total voters

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Cigar Poll. How many do you smoke?

Average about 2-3 a day during the work week. 5-7 a day on the weekends.

I generally smoke at least one cigar a day. I find a good cigar relaxes me after a grueling day with 80 plus high schoolers. Most often a robusto or corona. The cheaper the better, or should I say less rather than more exspensive.

One or more on the weekend days.

JerryG

Here lately it has omly been 1 or 2 a week. It has been a while since I have gotten together with mt regular group.

As of late due to some sercumstances I have fell of my smoking habits. If you can believe it it has now been 10 days since my last cigar :0 :( :( ??? :angry: But I have a night to myself tonight and have a line up of 4 tasty treats waiting for me after my nightly hospital visit. I can't wait.!:D :cool:

I have a cigar for lunch every day, maybe 2 a day on the weekends while I work in the woodshop. Good Gar, Good Beer and good wood, put em al together and the smoked count has to rise

PuroBrat said:
I have a cigar for lunch every day, maybe 2 a day on the weekends while I work in the woodshop. Good Gar, Good Beer and good wood, put em al together and the smoked count has to rise
What type of stuff do you make? Every make a humidor?

Henry,

That would mean you always have a cigar in hand. :)

I usually smoke 2nds or bundles, the $2-$3 range as a rule. But good gars are not out of the question. I have not made a humidor yet, but I am planning to start one very soon. Plannin on a wall unit, holding maybe 1000. I will be posting it on E:Bay when it is done. I have been a woodworker for many years so it should be nice, if I don't have too many drinks while cutting.

Generally one a day on my way home from work. 1 hour plus commute comes in handy sometimes!! :) I usually smoke a Fuente Curly or Dom Tomas Camerron.

Normally, 3 or 4 a week. Last week the wife was gone, nearly cleaned out my dor! LMAO

Leebo :D

1 a day...until I stumbled on to this board.LMAO :D It's got me thinking cigars so damn much I've been smoking 2 a day sometimes :p I need to settle down and go back to 1.LOL Over kill here at my casa. :0