• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How many humidores do you have?

Kid Montana

My cigar collection has grown to the point where I need more space or be forced to keep the overflow in tupperware. My current humidor is a 90-120er and I have a sizeable number of cigars I'd like to keep long term for aging. Do most people just get a much bigger humi when its time to upgrade or do y'all run dedicated humidors for specific purposes?

I started with a 20 ct freebie from CI, ended up with 4 of those. I then bought a 100 Ct 3 drawer job from cheap humidors. I then jumped to the 28 bottle Vinotemp. I gave the 100 Ct to a buddy. I keep 3 of the 20 counts inside the Vinotemp for singles. I keep 1 20 CT at my place in Baja.
Of course that one is full now. Ugh!

Cabinet Humidor for boxes and storage and I have a 125 count for my daily smokes.

13 or 14 :D

Sort of a collection. I don't keep cigars in all of them.

I just have a 150ish-count; holds about 50 singles in the top tray and 2-4 boxes (depending on what they are) underneath, but I break out an overflow coolerdor from time to time.

My office/mancave/front bedroom has a 4' X 4' closet I want to turn into a walkin humidor, but I can't find ANYONE to drop a cooling vent and electrical outlet into it for me. No love for the side jobs, I'm telling you. No Joe Handyman jacks of all trades anymore. Don't know what I'm gonna hafta do to get 'er done. ???

~Boar

I have a 200-300 count desk humidor. I also have a 3k stick humidor with the Avallo Humidification system in it. And finally, 2 lockers in a Cigar store called The Outlaw in Kansas City. Those keep the cigars safe from me. I don't care how rare it is, if it is at home, they would be smoked in a heart beat. I do have a decent collection of Opus X and Forbidden X. :love:

I have a 200-300 count desk humidor. I also have a 3k stick humidor with the Avallo Humidification system in it. And finally, 2 lockers in a Cigar store called The Outlaw in Kansas City. Those keep the cigars safe from me. I don't care how rare it is, if it is at home, they would be smoked in a heart beat. I do have a decent collection of Opus X and Forbidden X. :love:

Braggart! :rolleyes:

I have a 300 count, and then a sizeable coolerdor. If I run out of room, I give some away, smoke, or just figure out a way to change around space. I'm at a point though where I don't buy a whole lot, and if I do, it's special stuff so I don't run out of room as much as I used to anymore.

I started out using the kitchen drawer (you know the one where you keep the batteries & a couple screwdrivers) with a damp sponge in there, but I've since advanced.

We got some new cabinets in the kitchen, and being roller bearing drawers, I just put some CCNS on the face of the drawer to seal it up good.

Will

3 pelican case humidors 25ct, 75ct and 250ct.
2 60qt Coolerdors
Cabinet Humidor

It's addictive!

I made the coolerdors when I PCS'd (perm change of duty) with the military last summer so I could bring all my stogies with me and let the movers handle my cabinet humidor-- by the time I got my cabinet humidor re-primed I had enough cigars to fill it and my coolerdors...now I'm shopping for a bigger cabinet or more friends to smoke with!!

R

Mr Peat- I love The Outlaw...it's a great store.. it's a bit of a drive from Whiteman AFB where I'm stationed but thats where I go with a couple of my fellow Officers to go stock up and smoke one..the weekend events are awesome! Looking forward to heading down there once I get back from Iraq...

Cheers,

R

I have a 300 count, and then a sizeable coolerdor. If I run out of room, I give some away, smoke, or just figure out a way to change around space. I'm at a point though where I don't buy a whole lot, and if I do, it's special stuff so I don't run out of room as much as I used to anymore.

My 200-300 count desk top humidor wouldn't be able to store my Opus X Stash. Then I have Carlito's Stash to sit on. I know, I know...rough I tell you. Its getting bad enough that I've thought about buying another 3k humidor. One strictly for Opus X and it would be filled up with ease while the other would be for the island's finest and stuff from Litto and company.

Have a 150 ct. from the start.
Still use it for super premiums
like OpusX, Anejos, Cien Anos, etc.
Only smoke from there on special occasions.

Got a 40 ct. 'freebie' Montecristo humi
that I use for a 'dry box'.

Added a Vinotemp for box storage, and
another 150, or so, misc. singles.

Also a tupperdor for temporary overflow.

The Vinotemp is terrific!

Advice, if you can't get a Vinotemp, go with
a coolerdor.

Chemyst :cool:

My 200-300 count desk top humidor wouldn't be able to store my Opus X Stash. Then I have Carlito's Stash to sit on. I know, I know...rough I tell you. Its getting bad enough that I've thought about buying another 3k humidor. One strictly for Opus X and it would be filled up with ease while the other would be for the island's finest and stuff from Litto and company.

Loren, if you get a full 3000 count humidor dedicated to JUST OPUS, I will send you money to take photos, process them, and resend them to me. OMFG!!!!

Loren, if you get a full 3000 count humidor dedicated to JUST OPUS, I will send you money to take photos, process them, and resend them to me. OMFG!!!!

How much you sending me? Because I can fill it up with just Opus X. Its not a joke. My 2 lockers is about 90% Opus X. Which excludes the ones at home. I have 68 Opus x at home in the 3k humidor. The break down is pretty easy. Its the following.

22 from the CFCF 2008 box
22 from the CFCF 2009 box
18 is the first dress box of the Love Affair
6 is whats left of another CFCF 2009 box

Hell, I've probably smoked a good 30+ Opus X this year and I don't mean from the common line. :0

I have three Humidors. One of them holds 50 for just flavored cigars, which are pretty much just CAOs and Tatianas (thats my primary selection). The other holds 25 and is just for regular cigars, which I only smoke of certain occasions. My last one is for Special cigars I am allowing to age. It only holds ten. In that one I have some very expensive cigars. 4 of them are straight from Cuba (I won't discuss how I got them). One of them, which I've decided not to smoke til It's aged three years, is a massive 9x64 maduro Cuban. I smoked one a while back that was aged just 3 months and it was amazing. Best time I've ever had. But yeah thats my humidor collection. I wouldn't recommend getting a bigger humidor to store them because bigger means less moister to each individual cigar. Thats why my aging humidor is so small

I started out with a 120 count humidor that I keep my singles in, and quickly added a seperate one for my wife's flavored cigars, and then a seperate one for maduros. And finally I have my cooler-dor for boxes and for those sticks I want to keep my hands off of.

I have three Humidors. One of them holds 50 for just flavored cigars, which are pretty much just CAOs and Tatianas (thats my primary selection). The other holds 25 and is just for regular cigars, which I only smoke of certain occasions. My last one is for Special cigars I am allowing to age. It only holds ten. In that one I have some very expensive cigars. 4 of them are straight from Cuba (I won't discuss how I got them). One of them, which I've decided not to smoke til It's aged three years, is a massive 9x64 maduro Cuban. I smoked one a while back that was aged just 3 months and it was amazing. Best time I've ever had. But yeah thats my humidor collection. I wouldn't recommend getting a bigger humidor to store them because bigger means less moister to each individual cigar. Thats why my aging humidor is so small
Que?

I just have a 150ish-count; holds about 50 singles in the top tray and 2-4 boxes (depending on what they are) underneath, but I break out an overflow coolerdor from time to time.

My office/mancave/front bedroom has a 4' X 4' closet I want to turn into a walkin humidor, but I can't find ANYONE to drop a cooling vent and electrical outlet into it for me. No love for the side jobs, I'm telling you. No Joe Handyman jacks of all trades anymore. Don't know what I'm gonna hafta do to get 'er done. ???

~Boar

Bah too bad I wasn't near u... I could have probably done the electrical for u...

How much you sending me? Because I can fill it up with just Opus X. Its not a joke. My 2 lockers is about 90% Opus X. Which excludes the ones at home. I have 68 Opus x at home in the 3k humidor. The break down is pretty easy. Its the following.

22 from the CFCF 2008 box
22 from the CFCF 2009 box
18 is the first dress box of the Love Affair
6 is whats left of another CFCF 2009 box

Hell, I've probably smoked a good 30+ Opus X this year and I don't mean from the common line. :0

If I had that many Opus I am positive I would pour them all over my king sized bed and roll naked in them!

I had a little 25 holder but not to long ago seen the coolidor plans and found an igloo 36 and proceeded to fill it and I did and that didnt take me long about 1 week now is it a sin to have the Humi in the coolidor along with the other 200+ cigars and run out of space