• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How many humidores do you have?

I am so suprised no one has called for pictures yet. I mean the thread really is useless without pics....I'm just sayin.

1 humi.

Dadswalkinhumi001.jpg

Dadswalkinhumi002.jpg

Dadswalkinhumi003.jpg

Thanks CP!
thumbs-up.gif
Sorry for the mess, if I knew company was coming, I'd have tidied up a bit.

I had a little 25 holder but not to long ago seen the coolidor plans and found an igloo 36 and proceeded to fill it and I did and that didnt take me long about 1 week now is it a sin to have the Humi in the coolidor along with the other 200+ cigars and run out of space

That was painful to read.

1 humi.

Dadswalkinhumi001.jpg

Dadswalkinhumi002.jpg

Dadswalkinhumi003.jpg

Thanks CP!
thumbs-up.gif

Dave that looks quite a bit more full ??? since the build pics. What's up with that?
:whistling:

Oh yeah.......more room means more space to put new cigars........yeah baby!

Started with a 25 ct. desktop bought from local B&M. Way too expensive....but such is the dumb stuff people do prior to finding the wealth of information on this site.
Bought a cheap humi from web site that would hold 8 boxes and 150 singles. Bad call on my part cheaply built, plastic front door instead of glass, no Spanish Cedar, hinges broke within 90 days.
Started reading on CP, paid attention and then went straight for the vino temps. Too hard to control temperature here in the desert. Now I have a trio of 33 bottle Vinos holding temp and RH perfectly with the help of Heartfelt beads. :thumbs:

No muss no fuss, and I tripled the size I thought was needed and am I glad I did. :blush:

PJ

DeviceMemoryhomeuserpicturesIMG0023.jpg

edit to add photo and to say..............

DAVE, addy in profile if you need to make room!

1 humi.

Dadswalkinhumi001.jpg

Dadswalkinhumi002.jpg

Dadswalkinhumi003.jpg

Thanks CP!
thumbs-up.gif

Dave that looks quite a bit more full ??? since the build pics. What's up with that?

Oh yeah.......more room means more space to put new cigars........yeah baby!

Started with a 25 ct. desktop bought from local B&M. Way too expensive....but such is the dumb stuff people do prior to finding the wealth of information on this site.
Bought a cheap humi from web site that would hold 8 boxes and 150 singles. Bad call on my part cheaply built, plastic front door instead of glass, no Spanish Cedar, hinges broke within 90 days.
Started reading on CP, paid attention and then went straight for the vino temps. Too hard to control temperature here in the desert. Now I have a trio of 33 bottle Vinos holding temp and RH perfectly with the help of Heartfelt beads. :thumbs:

No muss no fuss, and I tripled the size I thought was needed and am I glad I did. :blush:

PJ

DeviceMemoryhomeuserpicturesIMG0023.jpg

edit to add photo and to say..............

DAVE, addy in profile if you need to make room!

When did you get he new vino old man? :D

If I had that many Opus I am positive I would pour them all over my king sized bed and roll naked in them!

Does anyone else think Beyond the Band went a little too far into the TMI files here??? :eek:) I'm just sayin....

If I had that many Opus I am positive I would pour them all over my king sized bed and roll naked in them!

Does anyone else think Beyond the Band went a little too far into the TMI files here??? :eek:) I'm just sayin....

No. Hell, I'd join him!

I figured you'd like that PJ! That oughta shock Salukis!

My 200-300 count desk top humidor wouldn't be able to store my Opus X Stash. Then I have Carlito's Stash to sit on. I know, I know...rough I tell you. Its getting bad enough that I've thought about buying another 3k humidor. One strictly for Opus X and it would be filled up with ease while the other would be for the island's finest and stuff from Litto and company.

That's exactly what I did. One cabinet for cubans, one cabinet for Fuentes, and one cabinet for everything else (Padrons, Tats, Pepin, Litto, Illusione, etc). I just got the third cabinet last week and am in the process of getting everything organized.

Mine is like this. And by like this, I mean I have one of those Tupperware containers.
smile.gif

John
Thanks to you John! I remember you said you used LockNLock so I looked them up. The website said they'd ship free over a certain amount,
laugh.gif
they don't do that anymore! At least not to Hawaii
blush.gif

My 200-300 count desk top humidor wouldn't be able to store my Opus X Stash. Then I have Carlito's Stash to sit on. I know, I know...rough I tell you. Its getting bad enough that I've thought about buying another 3k humidor. One strictly for Opus X and it would be filled up with ease while the other would be for the island's finest and stuff from Litto and company.

That's exactly what I did. One cabinet for cubans, one cabinet for Fuentes, and one cabinet for everything else (Padrons, Tats, Pepin, Litto, Illusione, etc). I just got the third cabinet last week and am in the process of getting everything organized.

Mike you know you are my HERO! And you have found a great outlet for your OCD
laugh.gif

PJ, you should talk bruddah, I'll bet you a 5'ver by the end of this summer you'll have a 4th vino!
sign.gif
You do know you can stack them.

I had thought of getting a 5k but in reality, it would be better with a 2nd 3k one. Since I would have an additional room for up to 1k sticks. Since I pretty much only smoke Opus now, I rarely have any thing outside the Fuente realm of cigars.

@ Souldog

I forgot to mention the 12 Lost City Lanceros. i may bring some of my Opus home and will take a picture later on. I'm still waiting to see how much you are sending me. :p Never understimate
my power to gather Opus X. :love:

PJ, you should talk bruddah, I'll bet you a 5'ver by the end of this summer you'll have a 4th vino!
sign.gif
You do know you can stack them.
[/quote]

Hmmm! I like that idea......a six pack of vino's! That has a certain ring to it........NO BET SIR! :D

I don't trust myself to win it! :p

PJ

I had thought of getting a 5k but in reality, it would be better with a 2nd 3k one. Since I would have an additional room for up to 1k sticks. Since I pretty much only smoke Opus now, I rarely have any thing outside the Fuente realm of cigars.

That was my line of thinking as well, Loren. I had thought about having Bob build me cabinet that would hold everything, but then thought it would be better to have a couple instead.

Now I have two of these:

mxt-3674-drm-024-533.jpg

And one of these:

arist%20M%20Plus-1-300.jpg

I'll try and post pics of them once I get the new one loaded up.

I have the almighty "Capri" still from my beginning years.

My dad's old gun cabinet that I completely redid. Coated the inside with laquer and lined with spanish cedar.

And about 10 boxes all with a humidifier inside.

I'm building a large desktop humi at the moment so i can get rid of those boxes... :angry: I'm not gonna get more cigars, :0 i promise Honey! I'm just going to build this one to put all of ones in the little boses in :cool:

<--- in the middle of the night begins taking measurements of heirloom china cabinet... :thumbs:

I figured you'd like that PJ! That oughta shock Salukis!

Souldog- after 23 yrs and counting in the military it'll take a hell of alot more than that to raise this old dogs eyebrows...lol... :p

Wow, guys. This thread is inspiring. I realize some of you are genuinely FOGs who've been collecting cigars longer than I've been speaking whole sentences but man, what a collection!

No. Hell, I'd join him!
Count me in!
whistling.gif

I have a 75 ct humi that houses all my special occasion smokes and favorites. (Padron Annis, cubans, and the like). I also have a little 28 qt cooler that's got about 100 stogies in it, give or take. A surprisingly tame collection (unfortunately!) for someone who has been smoking for almost 4 years. The lack of space in my tiny apartment and my budget holds me back. Perhaps one day I'll be able to have a cabinet or even walk-in humidor. Im jealous of you all!