• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How many in here inhale?

Just like our old leader, I did not inhale.......with that cigar...... :D :sign:

Wildcard said:
Ironically enough, I'm actually allergic to tobacco. That's right, allergic to it. So I only smoke outside or in the car with the windows down.

As long as I don't inhale through the mouth or nose, and keep it out of my eyes, I'm just fine. I've been that way since I was a little kid, and eventually develop pneumonia-like symptoms after prolonged exposure. I've also noticed that pipe smoke barely has any effect on me, and I can actually inhale it without problems.
Me too.... growing up every person in my family smoked Cigarettes (and those alive still do) and I was horribly allergic. My eyes would swell shut and mucas over and my sinuses were contstantly infected. That's why I neer even really started smoking cigars until last year... I never realized there would be a difference until I got into special ops and started hanging around cigar smokers and realized it didn't really bother me. However, I too must enjoy a puro outside or in a car, and if I smoke while driving or riding I stop at lights so the smoke doesn't linger in my face.

So... I guess that's the long answer to say I don't inhale (on purpose at least.)

I do salivate (and spit) quite a bit though... especially if I hold the smoke for a few moments or hold the cigar in my mouth.

-K-

If you are not inhaling then you are wasting all that good smoke.
Yes, I inhale :thumbs: