• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

how many times a week do you smoke?

Once a day, sometimes twice. On a good weekend day I might smoke three. :)

Bill
Yep. Got three in last night but that's unusual. Usually one a day during the week and 2-3 a day on the weekends.

Regards - B.B.S.

My norm is about 3 a day. One on the way into work, unless I am on the bike. Then one throughout the day - socializing with the cigarette smokers in the office. (they usually go through 5-6 smokes while we talk and I am still usually left standing outside alone finishing my smoke). Then at night, my wife and I usually sit on the deck and enjoy a nice premium smoke after dinner.

hmm...depends...I smoked 40 in 2 1/2 days. For 3 months I averaged 5 to 10 a day. Then was forced to cut down hard core so the last 2 months not many at all. Now I will smoke upto 3 a day. Depends but I'm retired so i have all the time in the world. :love:

I do a lot of driving during the day so If I dont have to meet with new clients I smoke at least one or two during work hours and then a little something nicer after dinner.

CYG

If i had the income, and time, id like to smoke 3-4 a week. But right now, im limited to about One every 10 days..

Soon to get back into the routine!

Depending on the weather, once to twice a day.

1 daily and a breakfast smoke every Tuesday and Thursday on top of that.

So if my math is right, 9 a week.

1 to 2 a day and a handful on the weekends if time permits. I never get a breakfast smoke because people frown upon me smoking at 4am. :(

about every other day, so about 4-5 a week if I am lucky

hmm...depends...I smoked 40 in 2 1/2 days. For 3 months I averaged 5 to 10 a day. Then was forced to cut down hard core so the last 2 months not many at all. Now I will smoke upto 3 a day. Depends but I'm retired so i have all the time in the world. :love:

:0
Wow...just Wow!
That’s the perfect retirement :cool:

Good week? 1-2 a day, and 2-3 a day on the weekend.
Bad week? 1-2 a week.
Average week, probably average one a day, some days none, some 2.

Great week (no work), 3-4 a day...

I smoke one a day during the week, sometimes two.

On the weekends it is two cigars a day.

Probably about 8-10 a week.