• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How much do you smoke?

About 2 per day, 95% in the car where I don't bother anyone. Once in a while I smoke downstairs in the finished basement where the air purifiers take care of the odor.

I used to smoke maybe 1 every week in New York.
After i moved down to Miami i'm averaging about 5 per week.

gkpk said:
I used to smoke maybe 1 every week in New York.
After i moved down to Miami i'm averaging about 5 per week.
Dang, you shoulda joined us for the Miami Herf. Good time doing the Calle Ocho stroll...
Emo

I currently average 25-30 per week, sometimes more, rarely less. :D

BACCHUS said:
I currently average 25-30 per week, sometimes more, rarely less. :D
And I thought that was your daily usage Will! ;)

Let me see, one on the way to work. Sometimes one at morning break, depends on how cold it is out side. One at lunch. One on the way home. Of course one when I take the dogs out. And if my wife wants to go somewhere one for the ride. I'd say I average five a day. Weekends probably three.

i smoke any where from 5 to 7 a day. i start the day of with a few swisher sweets for breakfast and then a mix of prime times and black and milds though the day and at night i enjoy a fine Acid kuba kuba.

Just a few times a week. When i do it i like to sit and relax for a while, so I make sure I have the time for it.

I usually smoke about every other night during the week nights(usually 3-5 dollar sticks). 2 per day on weekends and those are usually higher end sticks unless I am doing yard work (Connies, Rolys, Quinteros and Principes do the trick). I rarely smoke in the car unless on a long road trip. The majority of my smoking is out on the deck or if I go for a walk. Funny how many crusty looks I get from my Mormon neighbors though. I have a smoking room but reserve that for Wednesday Poker night or if family/friends are over. With Winter rapidly approaching, I am sure I will find myself smoking more in the smoking den or the garage.

At least one per day, maybe two if I am working. Now that I got this job I smoke at Churchill's Cigar Loung at my restaurant.

When I am doing inventory I usually try a new cigar that we just got in. There are times, like busy nights such as what we've been having lately, where I might smoke between 2-3 sticks per night; although this is not the norm.

I also try to take in a few sticks on my deck with a good coffee and the newspaper.

One in the morning, one in the evening.
One of them is usually an I~S~O~M.

Brian

1 a day, occasionally a normal sized cigar and something like a Tat Petite or a bowl of cavendish. Days I work, it's usually 2.

So, all in all, it's probably about 10 cigars a week.

You all have me beat...

Sad to say, but due to my schedule and the rain in Seattle....haven't had a cigar in about a month.

I smoke weekends only, only outside, and usually have had one a week. Its my relaxations time.

I average about 10 per week and the number increases as the weather warms up.

anywhere from 2 to 4 a week, although this week has been a smokeless one. I wanna smoke more, but the nicotine buzz kills my enjoyment of the relaxation and taste of the hobby.

Usually one a day...sometimes 2 on my days off work. Love going on the porch smoking and also like smoking in bars....where its allowed ??? .

I've made great strides in taking one day off every week. :laugh:

Therefore, I usually have 6 a week.