• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How much do you use on cigars?

gardkarlsen

Hi

I'm just wondering how much people on this forum smoke. Do you smoke a good cigar every day or just once in a while? The good brand cigars are quite expensive so I'm not sure I would be able to afford to smoke a good cigar every day...but maybe it is just a matter of priority. I know that you can't measure the satisfaction and enjoyment in money but the money do go up in smoke (no pun intended). So how much do you spend on cigars in e.g. a year?

Sometimes I think its better not to think about it. Painful memories are better lost in a cloud of smoke.

I figure I have been spending around 6-8k a year on cigars since 2004... I try not to pay too much attention to my 'splurges'..

No idea on what I spend in a year, but I try to keep smoking down to a maximum of 2-3 per week, not an every day smoker by any means. Unfortunately I'm most drawn to the premium sticks, but a good Padron X000 will never disappoint at just $3-4 per stick. I have a couple illusione's that I'm sitting in my humi atm, I'm really hoping they live up to the hype, at just $6 a stick I'd be very glad if they did!

I would estimate that I spent about 3 to 4 K this past year in cigars

Lately I've been about 1-3 a week, depending. Since I don't smoke as often I try to make every smoke a good smoke... but I do know of a few very good budget sticks and second I smoke when I can.

Although I only started smoking a year ago, around ~500ish. Probably more. I smoke irregularly, depending on which college I am at or which group I am with. Sometimes nothing for a week, sometimes 3+ a week. ;)

I never really stopped to think about how much I really spend on cigars.

I will say this though life is too short to smoke crappy cigars.

I would say I average three to four cigars a week.

I would say that I smoke one every week. Sometimes one every other week. Why, I just don't to like to over do it. If I do, it's not enjoyable.

Apparently as of today I have spent $1200 on cigars. I really have got to quit.

I spend somewhere between $0 and $10 gazillion.

:rolleyes:

A lot less than I'd like to and a lot more than I should.

Alot more than my wife wants me to. The best answer I've seen to this question was to not think about it, it is a painful thought.

The way I think is - I work damn hard and I deserve every single cent I spend on cigars. Even if its WAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much!!

~Billy

As much as I can without causing my marriage to end... For Now.... :laugh:

Less than some, more than others. Smoke 5-10 sticks/week. I live in tobacco-poverty. ;)