• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How much do you use on cigars?

With few exceptions, I smoke one a day. Sometimes two, and occasionally my day explodes and I don't get to smoke one. So far this year, I've probably spent around $500. I bargain shop and split orders with buddies to keep the cost down. I have no problem smoking a cheap cigar as long as it's good. In fact, I kinda feel like I've won when I find a cheapie that's delicious. I definitely feel like I've won when I score sticks at 75% off MSRP. Every time the humidor starts reaching capacity, a deal pops up I can't pass up. DAMN!

I smoke once a day, occasionally more on special days or at herfs. I've only been serious about cigars for the last 5 months or so, but in that time alone I bet I've spent $1500 or so. After the summer is over I'm going to probably bulk up and pick up about 10-15 boxes of the premium to super premium variety. Probably about $3000 on them.

the real question is how much do you guys spend on gas...

im up to more then 800 a month for my truck :blush:

5 a week on average throughout the year.

My budget is pretty low compared to what I am reading here. I split purchases between premiums and bundles to keep the costs down.

I sell my body to pay for cigars.

Business is good...

-Mark

Let me do this math:

Work ten days, buy a bundle of connies, smoke two connies per day, not a bad life ;) ................. Assuming two tricks per day (I assume your not just a slut), that comes to exactly one connie per trick......and some say capitalism is dead :laugh:

I'll smoke 1-2 a day (sometimes 3 on the weekends) and I only spend what I get on overtime on cigars which is around 5-600 a month. Lately most of it has gone to the wedding so I've been limited to a box a month or 1-200 worth.

Geez....varies year to year on what I spend. I guess it has to do with what's out there and worth buying. Some years a lot...other years, a little. Probably 2K average and 6K on a good year I smoke 3-7 a week in the Winter and 7-12 a week in the Summer.

This got me thinking...got to start a new thread and ask a question of you guys.

As much as I can without causing my marriage to end... For Now.... :laugh:

What a coincidence, that's exactly the same amount I spend on cigars!

As far as smoking... I usually smoke a cigar or a pipe once a day. The Cigars are expensive but the pipe tobacco is dirt cheap so it evens out.