• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How much does it weigh?

OutlawD

Dastardly Dirick
uzi.jpg

Why aren't there any smiley emoticons in your post, Dirrick? Because this is a joke, right?

47 tons

Did he win?

Why aren't there any smiley emoticons in your post, Dirrick? Because this is a joke, right?

This is no joke i can walk in the humidor right now and pick one up, but they're so heavy!!!

I smoked one over the weekend its a great cigar by Drew it has lots of flavor tons of smoke, but just make sure you have time its about hour1/2 or more. Well that's how long it took me with the drinks. ;)

A long ton, a short ton or a metric ton?

Doc.

It's a trick question, it's obvious that there nothing there..

0 lbs.

Got a mixed review on SR by Brian, but I know my tastes differ from his. What did you think of it?

Got a mixed review on SR by Brian, but I know my tastes differ from his. What did you think of it?
....same here; I've read a couple of mixed reviews, would like to know what people in the shop are saying.

In my opinion its a pretty good cigar, now Liga isn't one of my go to cigars but this reminds me more of the Flying Pig than anything else I've had in this line.