• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How much does it weigh?

Considering I'm looking at a picture on my laptop, and my laptop weighs about 4.5 lbs.... I'll say the answer is blue.

I love Liga's so these sound scrumptious! Though I don't like that large of a cigar.

In my opinion its a pretty good cigar, now Liga isn't one of my go to cigars but this reminds me more of the Flying Pig than anything else I've had in this line.
....that's interesting. I read that these are being made in the JdN factory and were a re-blend of the JdN tobacco's. I had never heard that they are in the "Liga Privada" line.....

A buddy PM'd me and said he thought they smoked like a re-blended JdN, not like a LP. Seems consistent....

In my opinion its a pretty good cigar, now Liga isn't one of my go to cigars but this reminds me more of the Flying Pig than anything else I've had in this line.
....that's interesting. I read that these are being made in the JdN factory and were a re-blend of the JdN tobacco's. I had never heard that they are in the "Liga Privada" line.....

A buddy PM'd me and said he thought they smoked like a re-blended JdN, not like a LP. Seems consistent....

Its funny because the package says "By Subculture Studios & JDN". My understanding was it was a Liga product but now I'm not so sure. Well hell guess I'll have to smoke another and see.

Found on line:

"....UZI is manufactured at the JDN Factory by their torcedors in three sizes (5×60, 6×60, and 7×60), BUT the materials for the cigars are mostly DE, including the Maduro Capa, Connecticut Capote, and half of the filler – which is Brazillian Mata Fina. The other half of the filler is Joya de Nicaragua’s Nicaraguan strong filler. Sooner or later, I will get more specific on leaf variety for the blend....."

http://thecigarfeed.com/?p=7134

Jesus gifted me with one on the same weekend and i am a fan of the liga's and i did not pick up liga flavor. Was the Uzi one that after smoking i wanted to get a box... no but it was a tasty cigar but long as hell to smoke. tons of smoke on the pull. of course YMMV

I smoked one of these the other day and it was fantastic. I am a huge Liga guy and this cigar was very liga-esk. If you get a chance to pick em up, do so!

I want one. Or ten.

That's gotta be a two hour cigar, no?