• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How much would you spend

How much would you be willing to spend to a once in a lifetime cigar?

• No more than $10.00

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $10.00-$25.00

• $25.00-$50.00

• $50.00-$100

• $100.00+

• Total voters
I would just find a way to get that $100 smoke cheaper somewhere else. :laugh: But yes, I would spend over $100 for a once in a lifetime experience. :thumbs: 'Cause when it all boils down to it...it's really not that much money.

-Fetter

The most I've spent so far was $40.00 and I've done that a hand full of times. If the right siutation came along I would spend over $100.00. My feeling about a good cigar is this... When I look back at all the times I've gone out to bars or nice restaurants I don't remember anything about them other than they cost me a few dollars. Memorable occation are marked by great cigars. The $40.00 I spent on those cigars have a much greater return in the memory department than the drinks I had or the steak I ate. Also, it's not just about how much better it is than the other cigars you smoke. It may be a cigar that had limited production or a cigar with many years of age on it. The flavor may be similar but it's an experiance that is not easily replicated as the oppertunity to smoke that peticular cigar may never again arise.

I'd have to roll with the 50-100. Once in a lifetime doesn't necessarily mean best cigar ever. Also, it'd be a once-in-a-lifetime thing to see Roger Clemens win 300 and get his 4000th strikeout. I missed it because I didn't have the 150 to buy the ticket at Yankee Stadium, I don't feel that same sense of urgency with a cigar moment, like I couldn't have the same cigar experience a week later. I regret not finding a way into Yankee Stadium that night, I wouldn't regret not being able to smoke such and such a cigar the same way. So, I couldn't go over a hundo.

I think I'd have to go with the $100 or more route. Lord knows I've blown more on worse. Besides, I think that the experience would be worth it if the cigar was right.

If it was a rare cigar and it was gonna be a "once in a lifetime" experience, I would definitely spend more than $100.00.

You only live once and coffins have no pockets. So spend your money while you're alive and enjoy yourself.

I'm not saying to do it all the time, but just to be able to say ya had a Cuban Davidoff (or something else).... that would be an experience in itself.

Just my 2¢

I'd easily pay over $100. Like Tommy said, you only live once.

Besides, I've spent more money on dumber things. :blush:

I'm a $50 guy. Since few of us have any experience with ne plus ultra smokes I don't think I'd be able to appreciate something that was only incrementally better then a Padron Millennium or a 1995 RyJ ISOM for example.

Already did the $50. $100 doesnt seem much more. I'd probably go as far as $300 if I had a BOTL have one from the same box that said it was worth it.

lucasbuck said:
Apparently I'll pay over $200 since I have :0 :D
[snapback]201585[/snapback]​

Good for you...I would if the offering was right