• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How my day began

4thtry

IMG_0044.jpg

what a relaxing morning
...nuff said

Nice pic, although I am distracted by the Cummins mug. Diesel racing is my other hobby....proudly contributing to global warming since 1998.

Nice pic, although I am distracted by the Cummins mug. Diesel racing is my other hobby....proudly contributing to global warming since 1998.

Snatched that from my father. He is a Cummins Deisel mechanic. has been for years.

Beautiful way to start the day! Almost every sunday morning starts that way with me. I'm lucky enough that 3 or 4 nights a week end like that for me, but with port or wine in place of coffee.

It's times like that I always find myself thinking "Man, life can be SO good sometimes!"

Beautiful way to start the day! Almost every sunday morning starts that way with me. I'm lucky enough that 3 or 4 nights a week end like that for me, but with port or wine in place of coffee.

It's times like that I always find myself thinking "Man, life can be SO good sometimes!"

Exactly. I love it. I work 3-11 shift all this week so mornings are my time to escape. it's so great to sit out there and just feel the stresses melt away.

Exactly. I love it. I work 3-11 shift all this week so mornings are my time to escape. it's so great to sit out there and just feel the stresses melt away.

Come on Jim, don't lie brother, law enforcement is NOT STRESSFUL.....

AT. ALL. :sign: :sign: :sign:

Glad to hear you had a wicked morning! What stick were you sa-mokin??

Great morning, mine started with a stiff neck ( fell asleep on the couch ) and a list of yard work LOL. On a good note I should be able to sneak a few good cigars in while doing my list outside.

Come on Jim, don't lie brother, law enforcement is NOT STRESSFUL.....

AT. ALL. :sign: :sign: :sign:

Glad to hear you had a wicked morning! What stick were you sa-mokin??
:laugh: :sign: :sign:

damnit john....you're a funny guy. I dont let the stresses of the work day get to me, but this relaxation on the deck sure does help with everything else.

The smoke was a Rocky Patel Connecticut. I've heard so much about how they're a wonderful morning/breakfast smoke so i figured i'd give it a whirl. Kinda happy i did too...turned out great. I was tempted to burn on of those Drew Estate Javas you sent me.....next time for sure :thumbs:

damnit john....you're a funny guy. I dont let the stresses of the work day get to me, but this relaxation on the deck sure does help with everything else.

The smoke was a Rocky Patel Connecticut. I've heard so much about how they're a wonderful morning/breakfast smoke so i figured i'd give it a whirl. Kinda happy i did too...turned out great. I was tempted to burn on of those Drew Estate Javas you sent me.....next time for sure :thumbs:

Oh Jim you know it's only cause I love you! :sign: :sign: :sign:

I gotta tell you, fishing/cigar smoking is my stress escape FOR SURE. Glad you had a good time winding down though, I know our kind needs it. Lemme know when you light that Java, she's a motherbitch for sure with some good friggin' coffee!!! And it's Rocky Patel's Java...it just so happens to saw DE on the band! LOL :p

Oh Jim you know it's only cause I love you! :sign: :sign: :sign:

I gotta tell you, fishing/cigar smoking is my stress escape FOR SURE. Glad you had a good time winding down though, I know our kind needs it. Lemme know when you light that Java, she's a motherbitch for sure with some good friggin' coffee!!! And it's Rocky Patel's Java...it just so happens to saw DE on the band! LOL :p

aww you do :love: :love: :love: Back at ya buddy

Haven't had the opportunity to do the fishing/cigar thing too much...i live plenty close to lots of water & have friends that own boats but they don't exactly use them for fishing if ya catch my drift. Glad to hear you have your escape as well though, damn right, we need it. That Java i'm sure will be destroyed sometime this week....i'll be sure to let you know how i like it.