• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How nice the weather is right now

KayakinBoy

I was raised in the canebrake by an ol' mama lion
It's currently in the mid 50's, no wind, and nice and clear skis over Cleveland, TN. It's time for me to enjoy a stoggie. :D

how and ya'll?

Yesterday it was almost 60, today it poured, was around 35. Snowed for a bit too, but only got a dusting.

So much for Spring bah

I just reviewed the cigar I smoked. It ruined my night... :(

Been in the mid 70's all week here in Mesa (phoenix area).

Nice smokin weather

Rained all day yesterday. Chance of rain today. The temp ain't bad though at around 55.

Rain mixed with snow mixed with freezing rain! Where is Spring? To those that have good weather please think of us less fortunate souls and light a fine large sized vitola in our honor.

Well, let's see, last weekend we got 20 inches of snow. It's been warming up though, in the high 30's the last few days, close to 40! I think I even saw a few 50's in the 10 day forcast! Maybe in May I can finally get outside to enjoy a smoke without having to put on layers.

36*.... rain mixed with SNOW..... I thought this was Spring..... I'm gonna move down South

:whistling: Waiting for the Vegas guy to rub it in

Rained yesterday, its supposed to rain until Saturday here. At least its supposed to get up to 60* today.

70 yesterday. supposed to 80 today and tommorow and not a cloud in the sky.

Very nice today. Too bad I was working at the Tinderbox all day long lol. Don't have to be there till 3 tommorrow!

This morning started off with snow. So I figured, what the hell, a little fishing outta make the day brighter. :cool: Went out to the river and lo and behold, after about 2 hours of snow (got about 6 inches) the sun popped out and the thermometer reached a very nice 46 degrees. A small Baetis hatch even came off. About a size 18. A heck of a day to be on the river. Finished off the night with a Monty #2 from 03. Yessur... :thumbs: