• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How often do you smoke?

Newbie here, I was so into having to smoke at least once a day for awhile. Now it is 3-5 times a week, sometimes 2 a night.

Not enough. Maybe 2-3 a week.. Unfortunately none of my friends smoke cigars. I need to check out some places in NJ.

It varies too much to really pin it down but....

On a good week, 1 a day. Same on the weekend. I never smoke more than 1 a day. I will also go through a dry spell of 1 to 3 weeks with nothing at all. It just depends if the mood strikes me.

Newbie here. I avg about 3 a week. Dang, this hot weather's killing my average.

usually about 2 to 3 times a week and at least 1 to 2 of those are something that I have never tried before. I also use my corn cob pipe with some nicley flavored tabacco.

When I work from home, 1-3 a day (if the g/f is home -- the smoke can sometimes give her a headache). If I'm home alone then it can be 2-4 a day. When on the road 1-3 a week.

About 1 per day, most of the time it is in the morning when the house is quit and still at peace! :)

between 1 and 3 a week.

I don't have a humidor big enough to accomodate a more frequent smoking habit!!!! LOL

Depends on time, try and get in 1-2 a week sometimes more, sometimes less.