• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

how old were you?

4, and her name was jen. i smoked my first cigar with my brother. we both shared our first smokes.

I was 19 when I first smoked a cigar. For some reason, ever since I was little I've always had an infatuation with cigar's. Always loved the way they smelled, the way they're smoked (not having to inhale), and so on. For some reason they always appealed to me. Yes, even at a VERY young age! Anyways, I think my first cigar was a Swisher. The blackstone pipe tobacco ones. Wait, no, the first ones were these Italian cigar's. Wow, were they strong! :love:

oh I forgot to say how old I was

I was around 11 and it was with my grandfather

Hmmm bout the same age as I started chewin' & dippin' - 7th grade whatever that makes it.

Boy, those were the days! I smoked those dog rockets, Backwoods smokes! Remeber those things? Whew, they were rough, but we were so cool smoken' them! I was 16 or 17 if I remeber correctly!

Leebo

I was 16 when I first smoked a cigar. It was a Rum Crook.  :0

Rod, I smoked my share of those Italian cigars. My uncle smoked them and everytime I saw him he would hand me a couple to smoke with him. I could never get him to smoke something different. The good thing about those were that you didn't have to worry about mosquitos being around when you were smoking them. :D

I was 20 and I don't remember what it was. I smoked it with my father when I was home visiting from college.

granpaw had a walk-in humi

only cubans

so thats what I started with

I was sexteen, nope I didnt misspell it. My cousin and I were walking along a country road after a rain and I found package of rum soaked crooks with one left in the cello in the ditch, I don't know how long it had been there but the humidity was perfect and it tasted like a fine Cuban, I think.
I have tried them since and think they taste like Dodo, maybe they changed the formula in the last 30 years.

Hav-A-Tampa Jewel - from the corner store a block from my Grandma's smoked with my cousin Tim during a sweltering summer in the mid-sixties. We musta been about 10 or 11. We, Tim and I, snuck down around behind the barn and fired that puppy up with big old safety matches from the medicine cabinet that always smelled like some linement or the other, 'bout coughed our heads off but kept with it. You know you could clamp down on that wooden mouthpiece and act real cool.

The first pre-cigar was a bean from the wonderful old Catawba tree in the yard. You know the one, the one we called the Indian cigar tree. Long skinny beans that when dried smoked just fine. Real cougher uppers though. During the spring you just can't beat the worms that like to munch on these fresh leaves for fishing. Them little brim fish snap 'em up like gators.

JerryG

I was 17. The smoke was a little La Corona Whiff. Drunk as hell and sick to my stomach after. Did it again the next weekend minus the upset stomach. :cool:

I was 19. I helped a store owner I worked for
add gars to his product line. He had a specialty store(fine wines, beers(imports, micros), brewing and wine makin supplies.) We started with just a glass case humidor that held about 30 boxes. He now has a nice big walk-in and is one of the better Tobacconists in town. First smoke was a Spanish Lonsdale, never smoked anything(well anything legal) before that. :cool:

My mother's father was a big cigar enthusiast. In hispanic culture when a girl turns 15 she has a big celebration sort of like the sweet-sixteen here. For that special occassion my grandfather gave me an ISOM Montecristo #5 and I was hooked.

My first was at a party at a friends house bout 6 years ago.I was 31 or 32 at the time. . He brings out these cuban Davidoff ambassidrice's and hands them out. I remember it as a great smoke!! Very creamy tasting.. Or maybe it was the wine and cigar combo..It was good I know that!!

Sometime in college..a friend's dad handed them out at a party. They weren't the best.. :)