• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How Rare?

BostonMan

Banned
Reaction score
I went to Cigar Masters in boston, ma yesterday. I was looking for Opus because I've heard good things about them. Exactly how rare are they to find?

thank you

They really aren't that rare for common sizes. Once you start getting into some of the newer sizes or larger (double robusto, etc.) they get a bit harder. The biggest thing you need to do is find out how much over MSRP they charge.

That's the key..

I went to Cigar Masters in boston, ma yesterday. I was looking for Opus because I've heard good things about them. Exactly how rare are they to find?

thank you
A lot easier to find then many other HTF (hard to find) sticks. They are around, if you want them; keep searching, check MSRP to ensure you are paying a good price.

Brian

They're EXTREMELY HTF. StinkiMonki has them all... :whistling:

I found my first Opus Fuente Fuente Yesterday, and they Charged about double the MSRP (which is $9.50) they changed me $18.50, thats including tax (some people said they seen worst). But I totally believe that the value of something is what you personally think they are worth. I went in to the shop, and Opus was on the counter and, saw the $18.50, I did a double take, and thought to myself. Iv never had one before and I have been dying to try one, so to me it was worth the 18.50. Now, after I smoke it, (dont know when), I will determine how much it is worth going back for more.

Just my .02

But as far as Rarity, if you do not look for them, they seem to pop up everywhere. But if you are looking and looking going shop to shop just for the sole purpose of an Opus, then you will never find one. :cool:

Side note.

Grateful, Hot damn the aviator. Man that means I got to find a another women now to keep up with that.. :D :sign: