• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How to Behave on a forum

Unfortunately if you would have done a search you would have seen this posted before!

This is the behavior that Rod was stating in his post. New members take the time to search around and see what has been said before. Please don't take up more resources than is needed. I know I have been guilty of this, but we need to be mindful.

Linky

Then my apologies as the internet is somewhat emotionally deaf. At any rate...I've had some dealings with Rod and several members as I'm trying to be a "Model newb" since I've been thoroughly enjoying myself. Ehhh we all make mistakes.

What a dumb ass fuck up.

I wouldn't go that far, it was a friggin' lame ass attempt at humor, my apologies if I left off the seemingly lately needed smiley face.

No worries bro, we all have made mistakes, I was just trying to throw a little humor on the thread.

Just as an FYI, I come to CP to "hang out" with buddies that I've made over the years. I'm never serious on here and I use it as a relief from my daily grind. The one time I start hazing newer guys just b/c they made a mistake or take myself too seriously, is the day I'll stop logging in.

Jonas - GFY! You would have been honored to have me wear the tiara at the GABF, maybe next year!

:sign:

Bein' a newb aint easy, that's fore sure. Recently it seems like a lot of crazy stuff has been going on. I've been here since December and I know I'm still a newb so I usually try to keep quiet, except for in chat haha.

One thing I've learned here, is "search search search," and another is "spell and grammar check the hell out of your posts."

I want people to understand something. It has nothing to do with being a newbie or not. Much of the experience of Cigar Pass is found in its vast number of threads available to all. It is amazing how much information is available here with a simple search.

If you can't find it I know Sam Clemmons would be happy to give you a tutorial. He has mad knowledge available to share with all.

I'll be away for a few days so try to be civil with each other!

Jonas - GFY! You would have been honored to have me wear the tiara at the GABF, maybe next year!
Shit..do I have to go searching for that pic?

TiaraPrincess5.jpg

Fuggin' noob.... :angry: :rolleyes: ;)