• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How to make an ISOM lover cry

moki

el Presidente
Hey, you did it to me with that horrendous Padrón picture, so fair is fair:

beetle_holes.jpg

Though mold, not beetles, that's pretty much the view I had when I opened the JR 1AM special 1992 RyJs :lookup:

Cheers,
Dixie

If those just arrived :angry: , surely the seller will take care of it. Otherwise.....

Freeze em, patch all the holes, smoke em!!! :0

Never saw it on a large scale like a whole box, but I have had a few singles like that. They still smoked good after "The Treatment" :p

I wonder how much DDT we inhale?

Ouch! Time to call your insurance company.....

That might be a little difficult. :0

"Hello, Travelers Insurance Company, I'd like to make a claim. My box of contraband Cuban cigars was destroyed and I'd like to be reimbursed." :p

Ouch! I have only had a beetle problem once, and it was with one cigar and that cigar was a domestic (non-isom). I froze the whole lot, and got a new humidor...

It was YEARS ago when I only had a handful of cigars and one humidor :), and the infected cigar was domestic (can't remember what is was now), and honestly- I think the beetles came with THAT cigar when I bought it- it might even have had the holes when I got it and I didn't notice... Now when I buy locally I try to inspect the stick and the box closely for signs of that.

Bought a box of AF Privada 1 that was infested. Most of the gars were eaten alive. The store owner replaced them no questions asked.

The Horror!!! The Horror!!!

And to a wonderful box of RyJ's at that.. :(

Im glad I havent caught the picture of the hurting Padron Moki was talking about.. would drive me to go home and shrink-wrap every one in the humi for protection!

Kryo said:
Im glad I havent caught the picture of the hurting Padron Moki was talking about.. would drive me to go home and shrink-wrap every one in the humi for protection!
I'm sure some sadistic soul here will be happy to repost the Padron picture for you... it's too horrible for me to bear dredging it up :)