• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How To Make Your Own Cigars

blair

If you are in a bind and only have one cigar and need two, can you cut a cigar in half and just be careful for the cigar to not unwrap while smoking the top half? Are there any drawbacks to this? :lookup:

They only last half as long. :p
Seriously, if they are medium bodied they may not develop as you smoke em.

Emo

Just make sure that you have a nice sharp cutter. The chance that it will unravel is about 99%. Then you’re stuck with only one cigar half as long as what you started with.

Cheers,
Dixie

mikedevilsfan said:
Bad idea -don't do it.

Michael

Bad idea, how?

I said "if you are in a bind"! :D I ask in case I only have one cigar and want to share it to smoke with a friend. I guess it can't hurt. Better to smoke a half with a friend than a whole alone.

you could use a tiny tiny tiny bit of honey once you cut it to keep th wrapper to hold. Make sure to dilute that tiny drop of honey with some water. I do this when I have a torn wrapper on a cigar I really want to smoke.

Emo

as my roommate always says, "puff, puff, pass dude."
:thumbs:

just be friends and share. unless the other side has cooties. :sign:

It's a bad idea because it wont work.
You will ruin the cigar.

It's like cutting your CD in half and giving it too me.

If you do try it, use something extremely cheap.

Michael

I thinks its not a half bad idea ---

On another side, I use pectin to fix my injured cigars. A small amount of pectin mixed with a little water - You can find pectin in the supermarket in with the gelatin mixes. 1 box is less than $1 and it will last your whole life.

Blair. Aren't you coming to NC soon and stopping by JR's?

THis is not a joke. I promise. It is true.

THey have Butt Cans sitting around. They have signs on them that say:

Pre-Tested Cigars - 25 cents

They have all different kinds and best of all there is no limit.

sir-smokes-a-lot said:
as my roommate always says, "puff, puff, pass dude."
:thumbs:

just be friends and share. unless the other side has cooties. :sign:
I may be a little anal (may be? Hell, I very much am) but I don't go for the whole puff-puff-pass plan. I'm uneasy about having other men's saliva on my lips. That's just me talking, and I will take a puff off of a friend's cigar to taste one that I haven't previously tasted. But I won't share a whole cigar on the puff-puff-pass system.

SD_Stack said:
Blair.  Aren't you coming to NC soon and stopping by JR's?

THis is not a joke.  I promise.  It is true.

THey have Butt Cans sitting around.  They have signs on them that say:

Pre-Tested Cigars - 25 cents

They have all different kinds and best of all there is no limit.
Pre-Tested! Holy Smokes! (get it? holy smokes? I just made that up. Clever, no? anyway...) I think it would have to be a pretty darn good cigar for me to buy it without knowing who Inspector #x was! :D :D :D I'll look for the bin though.

Back